Reviews for She Wolf
Emeraldflame23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Please continue this. Its really good. Has a lot of potential and such. And that last line? Love it
Senka Frostbite chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
this has aloto of potential and looks like it could be fun :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
You going to continue this? Very good so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
please update this! This is really good!
RBM chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Shego smiled. "For that kind of money...," Shego said, pulling back on the collective so that She-Wolf lifted gracefully into the air. "I'd even be willing to pilot for Kim Possible."

Hee hee... that's probably a good thing too. I have a feeling I know who the 'very small' team are. Please tell me you'll continue this one? It sounds amusing and I love your action sequences!
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Pretty interesting. I love how ironic the very last line (of Shego) is. Man, I really want to see how she would react, knowing she actually does have to do that.

Like I've said in all my other reviews, I really hope you update your old stories soon. They're all so well-written, it'd be a huge shame not to see them ever finished.

Thanks for the read!
noncynic chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Pretty good. Wrong North for the Fearless Ferret, though.(Timothy) Otherwise, interested as to where you're going with this. Kim with weapons control? The cockpit's probably too small for what's going to happen when they butt heads over that.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Very interesting idea for a story, love the first chapter.
eoneed chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I like :)

References to "TOP GUN" and "2001 Space Oddsey" well placed and funny.

I hope there will be more of this story.

(and we alredy know that Shego need's to be carefull what she speaks:)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
lmao the irony, cause im sure she is going to be Kims pilot. interesting so far )
Neihaera chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You sneaky buggers ... Airwolf was over-the-top, but I loved it with a passion, and now you add KiGo to the mix? Evil, evil you are ... only complaint, PLEASE don't abandon your other projects entirely, even for this tasty treat.
Yoshion7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I take it we all see it comeing that she ends up piloting for kimmy
Midnight6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Be very careful what you say when in the presence of a man like Archangel, who so obviously has his finger in more than one pie. I'm definitely looking forward to the point where those words come back to bite her. XD
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Be careful what you say Shego, it could come back to haunt you. :)
Wirenfeldt Jr chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
love the pop culture references, the idea behind the story, and the last line..

i am very happy that you decided to pick up this challenge, it looks to be yet another story of very high standard..

now i'm just waiting for the next update

Wirenfeldt Jr.