Reviews for Coveting Thy Neighbor
Marie One chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
WOW that is cruel and unusual. OUCH.
justluey chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Holy Shit. Yup, that about sums it up.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
What a horrible thing! Why didn't he kick them out? How rude! I just feel so bad for him. It made my stomach hurt.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ouch. Nicely done. I think the thought that they'd spent time laughing at the FML website together was a nice bitter touch. Good luck in the contest!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ouch. Harsh! What a shitty thing for them to do. Have to say Edward comparing his misery to how he cried at the end of Titantic made me laugh though. Great job with your prompt! Good luck in the contest.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Poor Edward! That is so rough having to see Bella again everyday & hear her being satisfied by his 'best' friend when he knows he never could... it's just pure torture!

But i have to admit that I love it when Edward gets the shaft, I never liked him since he left Bella in New Moon, LOL!
starfish422 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow, that was *really* harsh. LOL I have to stop reading these stories, I think - I'm bumming so hard reading them!

You wrote it well and did justice to your prompt! Good luck in the contest.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
damn, she was a cold hearted bitch! good luck!
ajo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Such a h00r. I can't stand people who cheat, because they're such cowards... to do that to someone who loves you is one of the worst things a person can do. The fact that Jasper is his roommate just intensifies the f*cked-up nature of the whole situation.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Poor Edward. That was harsh. Nice story, good luck in the contest.