Reviews for Hearts
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ahhhh so cute! :D :D :D
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
THIS IS LOVE. That picture spread you based it onade me so happy and finding such great fic based off of It is just YESS xDD
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I do love this story darlin' it show's a lot about how different they are from every one else. :)
Me voy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
lovely!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was such a perfect and sweet fic. One of the best spreads in the manga. Even if you didn't mention the inspiration for it the readers probably would of guessed it, brilliantly done! My 2nd fave paring in Bleach.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Another brilliant story - (I love GrimmUlqui so...-came to read this- xDD) Somewhat more humorous but perfect all the same. The last line was just... the icing on the cake xD And I can't help but feeling sorry for Ulqui...a lot. Renji and Ichigo were an added bonus xD
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
-giggles- how i envy Ichi and Renji, to have seen such a hot GrimmUlqui right in front of their eyes XD
c.cristina chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
"had he imagined?" Of course he did xD

this fic is really cute i enjoyed it so much :D

i loved the way you described their feelings and their "difficulties" in the Living World

it was awesome :D

"But he likes things down his—" - LOL *.*
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow! Wow! This is so damn perfect! If Ulquiorra did survived, I think things could happen like that. And the way you've written these sweet moments (even Kurosaki and Renji sounded fluffy and sweet to me!), the difficulties only them can understand, and the fact that they can go through everything together, and be stronger together like that too. Awesome, I really loved it!
cuartasextalover chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
liked it espically the end where he kissed ulquiorra and asked renji and ichigo , the fuck's your problem...lol.
carzla chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OH SQUEE.

I adore that spread and I ADORE your story! When I saw that picture, I noticed immediately that Ulquiorra seemed to be staring at the heart chocolate in confusion, or at least he seemed to be going, "So... this is a heart..." Something like that.

Really, really loved this! Especially right at the end when Grimmjow tried to show Ulquiorra with a kiss. Renji and Ichigo's reactions were so cute, and I loved Grimmjow's retort. XD

Yeah, I really really love this!
officespace chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Very nice and very sweet
It's That Kid chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
KYA!

ahem. So sweet and beautiful. I love Grimmjow's point of veir. X3
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
KYA! Love it!

But what about Byakuya? Unless you didn't want to write about him... then again, I'm not mad. Just curious, that's all.
ShiroMoon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So sweet! 3

And really well written.

They were also both IC! I lvoed this story very much!