Reviews for Special Order
Master-ofmanga chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
Well, I thought it was for Nanako.
SurprisingBlank chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
That last joke had me cackling. Retroactively I'm now picturing Dojima as hiimdaisy's version. And cackling even harder.

Poor Kanji. At least your social link with Naoto increased.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
wow
TheTwins1-2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
That was something to say the least. But holy hot damn, that is one HELL of a something. Good work! You got some pretty great characterization and story progression going here. I really don't have all the words to completely describe it but I like it, A LOT!
As one writer to another, I salute you.
-T1
Humfrery chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Holy CRAP! That was HILARIOUS. Those last few lines killed me!
SK chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
It was great right up to the last few lines. Then it was FANTASTIC!
WishStone chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Your Naoto, as always, is an absolute boss.
She runs things, has no time for nonsense and gets things done.

I wanna be that person when I grow up...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very funny! And wonderful line of KanNao.
HSYcca chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
oh my god. GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WRITING.

Kanji's character is perfect here, and the ending killed me. XD
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
was that Yosuke and Chie would soon follow
[Why are those two so automatically paired when their relationship consists so heavily of abuse and arguments? What about Kou Ichijou, who expressed similar interests and an admiration for Chie during the Strength S-Link?]

Except that Teddie had asked for it before he'd entered the pageant
[Unnerving and yet still possibly in character. Amusing]

Then you should really charge him more."
Kanji whimpered
[At the same time I can’t imagine this happening, and yet everybody’s acting in believable character]

Despite natural laws, the ones that said she was a foot shorter than Dojima, she loomed over him
[That’s a situation I’ve seen but never been able to easily describe]

The oven burst into flame
[Great setup on this, by the way]

That's really sweet."
"Totally misinformed," Naoto said.
"But really sweet
[I can see this exact exchange]

They all stared at each other.
And went back to eating, and didn't talk about it again
[I couldn’t have written a better punchline]

That was weird but funny. Somewhat stretched on Kanji's characterization (I don't think he'd let something like this stress him out so much without confronting Teddie). Nice weaving of the peripheral details, callbacks, and progressing plot (such as it is).
Psyker Landshark chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Brilliant characterization. I especially enjoyed the Kanji/Naoto interactions, along with Kanji's thousand-yard stare every time Teddie brought up the dress.

And the punchline. Comedic genius right there.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Teddie just trolled everyone HARD! Poor Dojima, and imagine him having to wear a wedding dress... oh lord.

Characterization is great and very solid. I also love the way you portray the KanNao relationship in this. BOth have grown up quite a lot and I love how Kanji never catches a break, and Naoto standing up for him when Dojima rages over the dress. :D Good job!
NoctisxNiveus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my god...so many things to say about this one shot.

I loved it! so very amusing i tried not to laugh out loud because i didn't want to wake up my sister. Yukiko getting married to Teddie? ha ha!

Lulz 'Hunkle Dojima'XD that's true

- Ringo
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
After reading your Souji/Rise, I decided to go over your profile for your other Persona fics. And I have to say, this one had me giggling to no end! Great characterization, great dialogue-I had so much fun reading it. Off to read more from you!
holographic chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
...It is 2:30am in the morning, what are you doing making a poor sick girl like me laugh her ass off? noi'mkidding -

But seriously, oh my lord. This was so amazing. Everyone felt so in character and it was all just so /funny/ and I adored it. I totally thought for a second Teddie was having the dress made for Nanako just as a present like... how little girls always wanna dress up - ? I don't know.

BUT OMG. DOJIMA WHY.

Ps, I have to agree with Rise 100%. Hunk indeed.