Reviews for Key to My Heart
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Very nicely written. I am glad you skipped over the mission part as that would've only been redundant and not needed for this story. I guess Kim was the wife.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Fantastic job.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Whose his wife?Really nice story.
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
super cute little short one. i would definitely read more if you wrote more, but its pretty good on its own.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
A very interesting fic! It was super cute :) And I love that they named their baby Trini. I'm assuming that in this you're saying Trini died, otherwise naming a baby after her doesn't really make sense.

An adorable fic, but not having the wife named definitely detracted from it. It was fun having it a mystery at the beginning, but at the end it was just frustrating and left a whole in it. I went to your author's page and it's says that you prefer Kim/Jason, so I'm assuming that it's her.

A cute fic, but I had to assume way too much for a one-shot.

Adorable,

-Maggie
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow! Great story! Now I'm wondering who is Jason's wife? I'm assuming it's Trini. Hopefully, it's not Kim because I see Kim and Jason more as brother and sister. Can't wait for more!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Really liked this, but it'd be better if we knew who Jason's wife was. Just hope it's not Kim because then the 'kissing on Kimberly' comment would have been in really poor taste. Aside from that, from everything that I remember about the first episodes, and considering that I'm re-watching them as they air, the original 5 were all like brothers and sisters. Less with Trini and Jason, but Jason and Kim were definitely sibling close. So I'm hoping 'mom' is Trini, an OC or Kat.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
nice story but who's the wife? kim?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awesome job. I'm assuming the wife is Kim or Trini? Catch ya on the flip side.