Reviews for Joker's Shadow
suki.shah chapter 35 . 3/15
I find I quite cruel of you to give Shadow amnesia. I wonder how Joker would react to that? Not kindly I have a feeling. Great story I loved it all the way. I can't wai to read the sequel.
Suki
Jess Terra chapter 1 . 1/15
Love this story, I really do. It was so good. Shadow drifting from Joker tore me apart. If you want the perfect some for it listen to "the Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother. Do I need to say more than just the title? But everything about it makes sense for this story.
Anyways. Just thought you'd like that. Okay. Bye bye now.
-JessTer
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Lovin it! I wonder who freaks me out more tho sometimes, the joker or that Hunter guy. Man ur good... And i think its probly hunter... *shudders* crreeepy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Good first chapter! U did good on staying true to the jokers character, i can see why that'd be hard! Even the main character is strong and independent. So good story, ull b hearing more from me! ;D
Guest chapter 35 . 8/15/2014
Oh my god! I have never been more obsessed with anything in my life. After I got done with Shadow's City, I was having shadow withdraw. If that makes sense :P Anyways, I keep coming back and I totally forgot about the original jokers shadow, so I read that too. I just got done with that today and I'm having a withdraw again. Okay what I'm saying is, THIS MUST CONTINUE! This story is one of the best stories I have read in my entire life. If I were you, I would definitely publish this as a book. If someone is reading this... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! ITS TOO GOOD TO END! Okay, to summarize, I just want to say, I AM THE BIGGEST SHADOW FAN THERE IS.
MsWeirdo chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
After the many times Shadow injured herself horribly, and the several times she passed out, all I could think was "damn, lady. How the hell are you still alive?" I like her personality and drive, though. She's vicious. :3 One of the few good Joker fanfics. The Joker is portrayed pretty good. Not too out of character, not too sappy, and not too over-the-board perverted. A few implications is fine (maybe even a sex scene-just not everywhere and at any time like some did), like when Shadow landed on top of him when a henchman was cut off on the road, and he made a comment about the position. Some fanfics go way overboard with the pervy Joker. It's nice to get a portrayal of him like the one you created. It's believable, and it can be pictured as the real Joker. I do have one complaint, but it's probably just personal on my part. I think you have the Joker say "ah" too often. That's just me, though. Other than that tiny little thing, I love your portrayal of him and I love the fanfic so far. c:
Janet chapter 35 . 7/7/2014
I was constantly kept entertained by your story, and the scenes, fights scenes and all we're described in amazing words! I loved your portrayal of Joker, making me love him even more! Your flashbacks were flawless just as the entire story was! I was constantly on the edge of my seat in fear and happiness! Hahah! Loved it completely! Stupendous job! Mistah J AND Shadow would be VERY proud!
Maggie chapter 35 . 6/18/2014
*gets down on knees and barks like a dog*
PLEASE PLEASE please please! Make a sequel!
I LOVE your fanfiction! your capture of the jokers personality is flawless! FANTASTIC!
Sammi chapter 35 . 6/9/2014
Simply, Amazing.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
I waited... I thought there was going to be a wonderful beautiful sex scene... I trusted you and you betrayed me! Damn you! ...I'm still gonna read it though.
qske chapter 35 . 5/3/2014
You know, your story is like a drug. I've spent a week reading it almost non-stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I think the joker is perfectly portrayed! I can see Heath doing it just as you described it! But I think the girl is a bit too heroic (I'm just saying this because if I had written this, I would also like to know what people thought.. ) but I'll probably read the whole thing :p
I-like-cats16 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
You. Motherfucking. Genius.
Little Devil chapter 35 . 10/27/2013
I enjoyed every word. Thank you for writing this :)
Gracie chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
I loved this ! I think honestly I preferred this ending to shadows cuts because I had this hope that her and the joker would end up together because I had I soft spot for jack anyway :0