Reviews for Joker's Shadow
Question one to penguin
Joker: 'he cobbkepot got any condoms I can't exactly walk into a pharmacy rn but I really need them

The second is he plans a date
I'm telling ya man he's Jason
I really like their relationship it's so cute
This is the cutest shit
lechatabbicat chapter 10 . 8/22/2017
Really like this part of the story. :-)
lechatabbicat chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
Shadow constantly running away from the joker is getting a but repetitive
sparrow633 chapter 35 . 7/11/2017
I must say that I'm impressed, you portrayed the Joker really well! You never went off his character in my opinion and Shadow was a awesome character as well.
CravinCookies chapter 35 . 5/21/2017
I loved it! *gets on knees and whines like a dog*pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make a sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/17/2017
You should make a part 2 because this series is SO DAND AWSOOOOOOME! Also plz include more of Batman...
-CravinCookies
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
This chapter was so awesome.
The Joker was so real and not just the cute bad boy like in many other fanfictions. Thank you for writing so awesome *-*
acetwolf94 chapter 35 . 1/6/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this story a 2. The Joker was too far out of character and was nothing like The Joker in the Dark Knight. The Joker in your story was nothing like the highly intelligent psycho-genius in The Dark Knight, and you made The Joker come off as an idiot with just a really bad temper problem and it made me cringe. I felt alot of the chapters were just run-on, pointless and not really going anywhere. The Shadow character and her ability to "shadow" was just cringe-worthy. This story just appeals to young girls who don't know what a good story is and who can't even write a good story themselves who are just reading mediocre stories like yours to get their rocks off.

NOTE: I had the edit and repost my review because the first one had typos in it.
Yasmine Cullar chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this story a 3. The Joker was too far out of character and was nothing like The Joker in the Dark Knight. The Joker in your story was nothing like the highly intelligent psycho-genius in The Dark Knight, and you made The Joker come off as an idiot with just a really bad temper problem and it made it cringe. I felt alot of the chapters were just run-on, pointless and not really going anywhere. The Shadow character and her ability to "shadow" was just cringe-worthy. This story just appeals to young girls who don't know what a good story is and who can't even write a good story themselves who are just reading mediocre stories like yours to get their rocks off.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 31 . 11/18/2016
Guess not
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
Wait a second is the joker shadows old best friend?