Reviews for Joker's Shadow
Katie chapter 35 . 8/12
Dang I wish you were still active on here so I could tell you how much I loved this story! You did such a great job with making the Joker realistic and pretty true to character! I also liked Shadow, and I usually don't really like the OCs lol. Wonderful job, seriously, it brought me so much joy. I wonder what you're doing nowadays? Hopefully still writing! Much love, Katie
leolily chapter 31 . 4/8
Wait wait wait ~ let me get this straight. Shadow gives Jason a lecture about how he deserves everything he gets and then she throws a tantrum saying how Jason doesn't deserve anything? I'm sorry, but I'm confused asf.
She can't seem to be ch a break
I like hunter your joker and shadow and this story rocks so far
I like hunter
This was an absolutely amazing fanfiction omg I loved it! I adore your writing style and this is quite possibly one of my favourite stories of all time! X
DJ5000 chapter 35 . 12/30/2015
This is honestly my favorite fanfic I've ever read. Well written, amazing plot. Adore it. It actually made me cry at one point. 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
My favorite fanfiction of anyone anything ever! its so goood! please never stop writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
That was so cool when the joker blower up the motel
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Love it
Beware crazy FG chapter 35 . 7/16/2015
I AM SO FLIPPIN HAPPY YOU DIDN'T END WITH EITHER JOKER OR SHADOW BEING DEAD! THANK YOU! I ASKED GOD TO SEND YOU MILLIONS OF COOKIES! *shouts at the heavens* I am like seriously happy! Now, I am writing this before I go and look to see if you did write another one... BUT~ I will beg and bark if I have to get another part to this A-MAZ-ING story to get rolling! I am so content with the simplicity of this oh so wonderful story. It had me laughing, crying, and even freaking out the whole time. I had butterflies busting all throughout my stomach while at work just WAITING to continue reading this. As you may have already guessed, I just finished it. :P
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so happy. I love happy endings (even with evil cliff hangers *waves finger back and forth* naughty.) But hey! You ARE the author, and I greatly appreciate this story to no end. In a selfish way, I wish this was PHYSICALLY published so can reread it over and over again. That would be so cooool, *Inner fangirl squeal*
To end this built up emotions all into one crazy review... You, have definitely made my day :) And I seriously am grateful for that. Thank you again, stay... Oh why the heck not?! Don't be SERIOUS all the time... Just laugh! (Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry... I couldn't help myself... XD)
BlueRubyBeat chapter 35 . 7/8/2015
That was quite an intense rollercoaster! I loved the shadow part and how she slowly started seeing the Joker as a partner, then friend, then lover! And the future sight, damn! Had me scared for a scone she was going to continue with it! Glad she didn't & I'm glad she's alive! ;) Great fic!
Suki.Fictionist chapter 35 . 3/15/2015
I find I quite cruel of you to give Shadow amnesia. I wonder how Joker would react to that? Not kindly I have a feeling. Great story I loved it all the way. I can't wai to read the sequel.
Suki
Jess Terra chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Love this story, I really do. It was so good. Shadow drifting from Joker tore me apart. If you want the perfect some for it listen to "the Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother. Do I need to say more than just the title? But everything about it makes sense for this story.
Anyways. Just thought you'd like that. Okay. Bye bye now.
-JessTer
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Lovin it! I wonder who freaks me out more tho sometimes, the joker or that Hunter guy. Man ur good... And i think its probly hunter... *shudders* crreeepy