Reviews for Interstitial
kinsley5 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Oh, I love the moment you describe in this chapter. Nicely written.
diraemythos chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
more please? Please?
waiting4morning chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
I needed a Shenko fix today and this hit the bill. Well-written and very much in-character.
Prisoner 24601 chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
Really solid writing, and a nice fix for those of us waiting to see what happens between Shepard and Kaidan in ME3. Very, very enjoyable.
Ioialoha chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
This is definitely one of the best ME fanfictions i've found. very good characterizations, it's always nice to get an 'inside look' at what goes on between the big events. 3
Bdub chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
This story was great. Somehow you've pulled a bunch of one shots together to form a type of sidestory

Loved it! This definitely deserves more reviews :)

If you write ME fics I'll for sure read them!

Thanks for this
aadarshinah chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
nice. love the part about the spy-who-played-hamster. or would it be hamster-who-played-spy?
Isaboo chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Hey, I really liked these stories. For starters, I like that your story seems to agree with my theory that a lot of Kaidan's reserve is a side affect of being feared by other people.

Anywho, a lot of it was quite funny, particularly the last chapter/story. And damn, those evil fish always die! How the heck is my hamster still alive? You may be on to something about it really being a Cerberus plant. I now fully expect ME3 to have a plot twist regarding that hamster.
anonymouse chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
I've been hunting for good Mass Effect fics for days, and I can honestly say that this fic is far and away the best I've read so far. Your characterizations are spot on, which is difficult enough but especially so with Shepard. Your characterization of Shepard is fantastic, and very much so like how I tried to tone my playthrough. All in all, this was just great writing and a joy to read and I'm a little sad that it's over now.
Pinguicha chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
I read this story last week, but for some reason, I forgot to review it then. Well, better late than never, right?

First of all, I loved the non-chronological order in which you presented the chapters was interesting and it kept me curious throughout the story. And you have that nice balance between good descriptions and number of adjectives.

And lastly, I do feel that this should have gotten more recognition/reviews. It sure as hell deserves to.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
AWESOME

I really have no other words. Other than I'm sad that there were only 9 chapters. D:

The characterization and back and forth moments were great. I really enjoyed this read. Thanks for sharing!
Lia s'Ffalenn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very well realised vignettes. I'm left wondering why I never clocked before that the hamster must be a spy for Cerberus! And using Kelly's psychology skills as part of the commentary on the relationship worked very well. Enjoyed reading this, good work!
xvmysteryvx chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Very impressive. You did a great job with the characters, I even laughed out loud at Joker. Thank you for these stories, they are wonderful and hopefully you do something else in the future.
Llucy chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Oh-kay. Jewels, I really enjoyed reading your FF. I must say that it definitely is one of the best Shenko's I've read til now. Probably the best. I liked the female Shepard, similar to mine. The shore leave they had together...and her reactions. coldly but also full of emotion.

A FF of a different kind. I love what I have read. Very well done.

Llucy
Delylah chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Oh, this is wonderfully written and rich with detail. I never really thought about any other reason behind people just calling her Shepard. Your reasoning makes sense, and I loved Kaidan's flirting in that chapter. The chapter where they met in the bar was hard to read, though I loved that she planted that kiss on him before walking out. I also loved Joker's chapter, and could hug him for trying to set Kaidan straight. Plus, the bits with the fish and the hamster were hilarious. I'm not sure how many times I managed to kill those damn fish! Great job, thanks for posting this, and I hope you'll write more ME/ME2 stories. :)