Reviews for The Talk - Shinobi Version
clara200 chapter 4 . 4/19
If you Sakura is upset think what Sakura's mom is going to say upsetting her baby like that when she was so young and innocent. Sakura was lucky that it was someone else and wasn't real.
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 2/28
I liked this a lot. Very interesting ending.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/28
Glaring errors would have to be that line about women raped in broad daylight. There may be bad places in our world where that happens, but in a military power like Konoha where law officers and trained killers are along the rooftops and blending in on the streets? No way.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Because of course it's relatively-normal-civilian-family-no-major-issues Sakura who witnesses a (pretend) rape scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I appreciate the realism, and I think you did a great job portraying the viewpoints of an experienced shinobi and several inexperienced shinobi.
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
...wow...um...Yuugao and Hayate...ahem...wow...I don't think I'm gonna look at those two in the same way ever again...ugh...
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I LOVE edamame! Didn't know it was called that, but after google images I found out! They are delicious.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Poor Kakashi...
all forms of fluff chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I have to say I was rather worried that this was going to turn out to be a verry dark ending. Honestly if it had you wouldn't have gotten a review, but I liked how in the end it was a sex game being observed. I also liked how Kakashi delt with it but not actually having to deal with the messy explanation bits. He got Iruka to give Naruto another Talk, and will get Cat to explain why she was having kinky sex anywere near where children play, to a child who caught them having it. Honestly Sasuke came out of this one being the 'Normal' one which I find funny. So thank you for the story. Such subjects are hard to approch and you have pulled it off moderatly well. The only thing that could have made it better would for it to have been a longer story, but then there is no way to extend it with out it being an actual rape. Well I guess thats All I have to say about this story. It was , sort of, a delight to read. Thank you once again for the story
Greysh chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
a lovely fic :) I really liked how you wrote kakashi here. Nice work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I'm glad that Sakura wasn't actually raped! It's good that it was a somewhat happy/twisty ending. Just a couple with a kink!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Would you consider continuing the story or expanding it by making a remix where Sakura needed some treatment and support? It's the only story in the history of EVER that doesn't turn rape into a plot device and it's a crying shame that it's so short.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
My gosh I am so glad this ended like this! I was having mini freak outs over here!
Devil Reader chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
This is a very...interesting story to try to write a review for. It was very well-written and making Sakura's trauma's cause an unusual cause made the "rape" more a part of the story instead of being just a plot device. Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Someone Else's Problem, aka Not My Problem, aka, Best Kind of Problem.