Reviews for The Talk - Shinobi Version
pikachucat chapter 4 . 5/16
awesome
anarraksh chapter 1 . 4/13
You are seriously one of the most talented writers I've ever come across. Never once in the story did I feel ashamed or awakwardness. You need a lot of maturity and sensitivity to write a whole 4 chapter story about on in. And adding to that ninja logic was pure genius. Thank you so much for writing this.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Brutal, but honest. Thank you for writing.
Coyoyotie chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
that ending was just perfect omg and I am now stuck with a new headcanon god damnit~ but the mix of humour and seriousness was spot on, and the whole thing was fantastic. loved reading it!
Inconclusive chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Very interesting story. It's nice to see an area of the Shinobi world explored that often isn't.
clara200 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
If you Sakura is upset think what Sakura's mom is going to say upsetting her baby like that when she was so young and innocent. Sakura was lucky that it was someone else and wasn't real.
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I liked this a lot. Very interesting ending.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Glaring errors would have to be that line about women raped in broad daylight. There may be bad places in our world where that happens, but in a military power like Konoha where law officers and trained killers are along the rooftops and blending in on the streets? No way.
crackdmoon chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Because of course it's relatively-normal-civilian-family-no-major-issues Sakura who witnesses a (pretend) rape scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I appreciate the realism, and I think you did a great job portraying the viewpoints of an experienced shinobi and several inexperienced shinobi.
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
...wow...um...Yuugao and Hayate...ahem...wow...I don't think I'm gonna look at those two in the same way ever again...ugh...
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I LOVE edamame! Didn't know it was called that, but after google images I found out! They are delicious.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Poor Kakashi...
all forms of fluff chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I have to say I was rather worried that this was going to turn out to be a verry dark ending. Honestly if it had you wouldn't have gotten a review, but I liked how in the end it was a sex game being observed. I also liked how Kakashi delt with it but not actually having to deal with the messy explanation bits. He got Iruka to give Naruto another Talk, and will get Cat to explain why she was having kinky sex anywere near where children play, to a child who caught them having it. Honestly Sasuke came out of this one being the 'Normal' one which I find funny. So thank you for the story. Such subjects are hard to approch and you have pulled it off moderatly well. The only thing that could have made it better would for it to have been a longer story, but then there is no way to extend it with out it being an actual rape. Well I guess thats All I have to say about this story. It was , sort of, a delight to read. Thank you once again for the story
Greysh chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
a lovely fic :) I really liked how you wrote kakashi here. Nice work :)