Reviews for Linked
ClairBear89 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I like how this story is going, good job :)
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story, and I was wondering if you were going to continue it.
bharned1 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Excellent job! I know it's been a long time since this story has been updated, but I'd just like you to know that you've got my full attention. The all-Quarian cast of characters is unique, and I enjoy your depiction of their life style.
Nederbird chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Now this is what I call good writing!

I didn't really expect this when I started to read the fic, so I was rather surprised (albeit pleasantly so) when I realized that Shepard or anyone else from the Normandy wouldn't have any roles in the story (aside from references). It's very different from the other ones I've read, both in pace and setting as well as in plot, while your writing style with its detailed descriptions of feelings, thoughts and movements make the characters truly come to life. Having it all set on a quarian ship just makes it cozier, I always loved that part of the game.

Your OCs, Nesi and Aron, are a pleasant addition to the story, even if they play more of a background role than anything else, especially Nesi, they still add to the atmosphere of the story, making it feel more genuine. I mean, the geth-quarian issue is one of the most interesting subplots in the game, if you ask me. With Kal'Reegar in the mix, along with his dormant and/or developing affection for Tali and vice versa, the excitement over what'll come of it all just doubles. Also, making Xen the antagonist rather than Koris was a marvelous choice! I never felt that Koris had anything personal against Tali anyway.

I just hope that you'll continue this, sooner or later, because it's such an interesting story, especially since it shows the everyday lives of a few quarians than the battlefield.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
Mr. Snarks chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
This story is so adictively readableand I love it. Everyone has so much character and life to them because of the great way you've writen it. It honestly felt like I was reading a book in the Mass Effect series.
The story also has a structure to it, usually opening with the big stuff like the politicians, then on down to her personal life, and ending with a heartfelt exchange with the likes of Kal or Nesi and Aron.

All I can say is a can't wait for Chapter 3:)
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
A very good first chapter. Shame about Mordin, liked the use of nightmares to review what happened and it was a good lead in to the current state of affairs with Tali and the Migrant fleet.
Fluidfyre chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Like much of your writing, you've been able to keep the proper feeling of the characters, reading into what I think is their personality, fears, and insights. Thanks for sharing this :) Love it
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I love this story! I love how Tali always seems so nervous, but in the end you realize she's one tough Quarian! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Spartan-Guy 88 chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Daro' Xen. What. A. Bitch. Tali sticking it to her was such a nice touch to this story.

Aron and Nesi are so far very interesting characters, you've detailed these OCs very well. Kal' Reegar is pictured perfectly in this fic as well.

I can't wait to see what Legion has to offer.
Inverness chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Tali sticking it to Admiral Xen was excellent!

Please hurry with the next chapter. I'm eager to see Legion or whatever geth was sent in its place. It's hard to stick with the story when there is only one chapter every 2 weeks. I often have to go back and glance at old chapters to remember what happened previously in stories that don't update often.
kiwibliss chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Oh, Daro'Xen, what a heinous wench. Claudia Black does voice the bitchy women quite well though. Your Tali voice is excellent; it was awesome to watch her make that play against Xen. In addition, Aron and Nesi are interesting in their own right, which is pretty neat for two original Quarian characters.

Oh, and your Kal is perfect. I imagine everything he says or thinks in Kal voice and it makes me smile :).
tetris566 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Please continue this story! It's got a great plot!
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I love this story! Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bearit chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I'm enjoying this fic a lot! I've recently boarded the Tali/Kal ship hardcore (as in, I can never ship Tali with anyone else ever again), and I just adore the interactions between the two of them. The story you're weaving here with the quarians and the geth is great, and, being a quarian fan, I'm in love with what you're doing with the quarians in general-Tali's assistants, the Admiralty Board, etc.

Can't wait to read more!
ShiroKitaHoshi chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Love it Love it!

The last line in this chapter - so cute! I could hear him stammering that out.

Excellent work on faithfully portraying the characters.