Reviews for Of Letter Headings and Awkward Questions
UPDATE NOW! And call me Lissa
amicaricia10 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Please! Continue!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ha! Very consistent character-wise. My favorite part was 'she skipped past the greeting because what use were they?' It's very pragmatic, very Jill. But after all that agonizing poor Eustace went through! Made me giggle.
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
haha I really love the fact that she just skips right over the greeting even though that's what was troubling Eustace the most! :P
reneerose chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
LOL Jill skips over the greeting Eustace worked so hard on. I like his numerous attempts. Is there more?
reneerose chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is nice, is there more?
WEirdo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
are you gonna keep writing?

Just wanted to know

WEirdo
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I can see Eustace not liking writing much-I mean, he kept a journal aboard the Dawn Treader, but that was just for himself, not for anyone else to see. I felt a note of empathy when he had trouble with the greeting- I've been in similiar situations myself. Eustace is right- either you sound too formal or not formal enough.

I laughed at the part about the bruised pride and bruised arm-it sounds just like Jill.

"His name is Eustace, and I've nearly killed him a number of times."

So very true, and so very Jill.

In general, I think the words I would use to describe the story is: So very Eustace, and so very Jill. You have their characters down perfectly. I love the title too.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aww! He spent eternity writing that greeting and she skips it!

I hate writing letters- no one writes back when I bother.

See you March 12!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very good writing and don't worry that you haven't been here, means you have a life, computers are no substitute for that. Giving yours up for lent is a good idea though, really admire how open you are about your faith, take care :)
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great one-shot. I enjoyed it. Particularly the part about Jill skipping the opening. :D