Reviews for The Perils of a City of a Thousand Species
westwindwaker chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Really do like the crossover. I really should read the Discworld books sometime. Of course the Doctor just had to jinx it... oh well more of a story for us :)
JokerVJinx chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hi Lady Cassandra,

found this almost two years later than I should have. So let me belatedly smother you with attention and complements.

I like the cleverness. Both characters are geniuses and in character, but I'm looking forward to Dr Who's equal display of geniusness.

I admire that you manage to explain your ideas and theories with literacy unlike that of a 13-year-old. Especially when tackling these two.

Please continue.

xx JDJ
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was love, it really was.

Huh, never actually thought of Vetinari as an ALIEN, of all things. One without a body, at that.

Loved the way this went- everything was perfect. And a great way for him to leave the city without having to die.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
An interesting idea. Loved the manly goodbye. I wonder if you'll do something with this. I think Vetinari could stare down even a Dalek. Heh. Pity any people he's displeased with. I look forward to seeing if you continue this. Here's to Discworld guarantees.
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well that was interesting. Well done
Outasync chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is a great idea, it chimes it well with everything we know about the characters!

I look forward to reading more.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great story. Not sure I buy Vetinari as an alien, but it's an interesting idea.
Creatura chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
win win win more more more!
random chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i don't really know whether you should just stop here and call it a one shot. i mean, its good and all, but i just don't see it going anywhere
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is quite win, I'd say. Didn't quite like how you characterised vimes, but other than that it was pretty good.

L-Space enabled aliens would be scary. And incredibly boring. They'd never do anything, cos they'd have read the future history books, which said they didn't do anything. Vetinari probably read that he'd get stranded on earth, fix up the city, get rescued by the doctor, go on wacky adventures and whatnot.

Omnipotence is a lot less than its cracked up to be, from where I'm standing

Anyway, awesome idea, please do continue

Till Next Time
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hmm, pretty good. A successfully piloted episode ;).
Thrawn chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Come on, please update! This is brilliant!
Elkian chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
XD Doctor just couldn't avoid causing trouble, huh...
spring chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
havelock is compleatly out of loop. the way you have him would be like a normal human but he isnt
Havelock Vetinari chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I...want...to...film...this...and...post...it...on...youtube!

Brilliant and in character!