Reviews for Holding the World Together
maria chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Nice story. Completely different perspective. Really enjoyed it.
JoeCool701 chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write a other on the future. I will be looking forward to be reading it.!
labroussard chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
I really liked this story. The ending felt rushed but I still loved it.
alisosia chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Grt story, I'm sorry to see tht u didn't continue it
Wanted to know more about the troubles V had with her pregnancies, wht happened with case of the 12 yr old girls, if Logan worked through his issues and was able to make love with V

Wht happens to Lily next
The First Maraudette chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I hope you update someday! I really loved the story!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
I think this story could have been one of the best LoVe stories ever written and I wish you would have continued. I would love to see what happened with the therapy and what was truly going with Logan upon the return of Lilly. You're a phenomenal writer and I hope you do a part two one day.
Bgirl chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I loved the story. I always believed it would have been interesting to have Lilly just show up back in the show again.
DalWriter chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
It was a truly unique if horrifying story. I read & review this the Day Jerry Sandusky was sentenced; there are pedophiles everywhere. I think the reason you "hate" this chapter is that it was rushed. You got there too fast. It was a gradual build up then wham the resolution. More research into custody / competency issues and the meds would have made it more realistic.
edwardfiend chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I really really enjoyed this and I thought it was paced well. When I found out Emma was "Lily Kane" I swear I did a dance, I had a feeling that she was when it said Duncan had died and with the age that Veronica was approximately, I knew she couldn't be biologically her's and Logan's. The premise of this story was great and very intriguing. Great fic. :)
darkninja21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OMG! I loved this story! The idea you had was incredible! I wasn't too fond of Jake being the predator but hey, it's your story. I didn't dislike the idea but it is what it is. Anyways, the story was great!
quixoticquin chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
So, I just finished this story and I had a crazy thought... Could Jake Kane be the guy that is running around abducting/killing 12 year old girls now?

Please, please, please post a sequel soon. I love this story!
bethelove chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
great job..
unwritten010778 chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
Can't wait for the sequel(s)! Great story!
araanne chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
It was a wonderful story and and interesting concept. I did enjoy it and cannot wait to read more. I absolutely loved the prequel that had them getting married to protect the baby. Please keep up the good work and I cannot wait to read more.
bhoney chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
I love the quotes you used in this story!