Reviews for Revolution
Cersesi chapter 8 . 3/20
I love it.
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 3/19
Can u please update this story
a reader fan chapter 8 . 3/11
Yeah, people are like that. The human race that invented slavery and war is capable of any despicable act.
a reader fan chapter 2 . 3/10
interesting time tale!
Jordana Babe chapter 8 . 3/2
I think this is a new twist on the time travel potter world. I cant wait to read more
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 3/1
This is an awesome story I love it so far please when u get the chance continue it would love to know what happens
MAriA
bpvreader chapter 8 . 2/27
I'm pissed this was - is a wonderful story, why did you not continue? so many opportunities Blaaa I just wish you continued this one, I won't favorite this but will follow hoping that you come back to it. PLEASE Continue this great tale!
Zepyrcat chapter 8 . 2/1
I really enjoyed this story so far. You've made a time travel/change the past story that is believable as well as attention grabbing. Can't wait for more.
minyu.xu chapter 8 . 1/29
I'm really enjoying your story. Please tell me it will be updated soon.
FrictionX42 chapter 8 . 1/12
I hope I get to see more of this! I know it's been done before but I really like the way this is going.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 8 . 1/7
good start, I llok forward to what you do next!
Jharry1960 chapter 8 . 1/5
Right. This could become really good story if you choose to finish it. I will follow on the off chance you do. In my experience anything left this long becomes easier to let go of permanently. I loathe abandoned stories but this was a but more detailed than the other story I had read about Harry's older self contacting younger Harry or Hermione so I gave it a shot. Maybe not so much more detailed but different kinds of details. I am particularly interested in older Harry's plans to rid all the other muggleborns of their sponsorships as that will be one of first things on Hermione's lips the next time they are safe to talk and Harry (older) knows this for certain. She will be extremely disappointed in Harry if the book doesn't address that issue right away. Hope this isn't the end.
angelofheaven001 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
loved wait for more.
Icecoollolly chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Great story so far, I love the sponsorship idea
Dan Riddle chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Awesome story so far, very well thought-through plot! :D
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »