Reviews for Revolution
David4 chapter 8 . 6/24
I do hope you will continue this great story
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 6/19
excellent story hope your muse returns soon, just found your stories so I have a few others to read while waiting for new chapters
purrfus chapter 8 . 6/8
Fascinating.

I saw this on a list of favs and decided to read even though it had been awhile since the last update. I am so very glad I did. Thanks for writing and sharing.
keitaropurple69 chapter 8 . 6/1
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to add anymore to the story or not?
I'm sorry what chapter 4 . 5/11
"Lupin will treat you like his own son"? Well I guess that's accurate enough... Considering he tried to ABANDON his unborn son too! I call bullshit on this. I can deal with a friendly Lupin, and I can deal with you saying that he wasn't a bad guy. But saying that he would treat Harry like a Son! After it took him most of the year he was teaching him to admit he even kinda... sorta... maybe was aquantences with his parents?! As if.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. (:
:) :)

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)

Please update it is great
Drew86 chapter 8 . 3/26
Please keep writing! It's so good.
gleefan2009 chapter 8 . 3/15
love it please write more
I am so curious as to what happened in the past life of Harry/Hermione. I will also say this is the first story where I genuinely HATE Dumbledore lol. I want his head on a damn platter lol
nkh1 chapter 1 . 2/27
Finished a reread of this wonderful story. I do hope the muse returns so that you can add more to this.
142 with an 8 chapter 8 . 2/20
bloody hell... this is a good story. as OC some of the characters are the story makes sense with the changes. I hope this story moves on soon. I wish to read more.
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 2/11
"... He climbed until they reached the 7th floor."

Words escape, appropriate to not be banned for life and squad cars arrive at my house, for how angry this ignorance of canon FACTS makes me.

Gryffindor common room is accesed across the hall from the top of the stairs ON THE 7tH FLOOR! Period. There are no other options you have READ. Watching a movie for your fanfic research is idiotic and ill advised.

Dumbledore's office and the room of requirement are also up there, spred out, not necessarily close. The RoR is closer than most think. A right and a left, to halls away. Ravenclaw tower is further still, opposite end of yhe school, but you have to go down to three or four (?) To get to it, then up to seven.

Even without looking at the floor plan in the Lexicon, it's not THAT hard to remember this stuff people. Of course, I would never even dream of beginning to write without re-reading the appropriate years books and taking copious notes.
Ooh! That makes me feel a bit Hermione-ish. If I think of her as Emma Watson, I kind of LIKE that feeling.
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 2/10
Too much putting up with Ron-BS. Just throw him out a window or off a tower, and be done with it.
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 2/10
Harry is using the portkey to the safehouse that FutureHarry made for him... the one that works through the Hogwarts wards BECAUSE at some point FutureHarry had to have been Headmaster...
.. and you don't think those wards would allow the CURRENT headmaster to KNOW someone is popping in and out every morning?!

Im-effing-possible.
_
Why is the quintuple murder of the French Ambassador's family automatically a Desth Eater case. No one SAW robes and masks.
Are there NO OTHER murders in magical Britain ExCEPT death eaters? No robberies? No political assasinations? No mob snuffs? Goblin gambling 'settlements'? Shady business deals gone bad?
I find the people, the papers, and the Ministry- horribly quick to a wrong conclusion. It's like "premature E-justification", or something (not that funny. I try)
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »