Reviews for Revolution
flashbak35a chapter 8 . 11/13
my guess is that you aren't going to finish your stories.
MarilynT chapter 8 . 11/11
Hope you finish story
Traveling Muse chapter 8 . 10/27
Hope to see more chapters. I like the fact this is an alternate reality and this makes me root for a goo draco. One whim recognizes the stupidity surrounding him.
DeathCrawler chapter 8 . 10/26
love the story but damn killing Fleur? and her family didn't see that one coming
and is this story still alive or is it dead?
jchangpa chapter 5 . 10/24
If you do not think he is redeem, then why writing a whole warning to then make Harry befriend him? That is stupid.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/8
So you made Snape evil even though all the evil things he did was to protect harry for the love of his life harrys mother
The Weasleys I assume?
shadowwolf2345 chapter 8 . 9/9
It's very good you should write more soon.
Jeb59 chapter 8 . 9/4
Ooohhhh more more oooohhhh love it and all's fair.
Hope you are still around and writing.
twilliams1797 chapter 8 . 8/22
first thought on the 'sponsorship' is Malfoy, but it could easily be Weasley.. Frightening. a created slave caste. I can see enormous opportunities for the Umbridges of the world to abuse the curse. Imagine an entire class of all seven years of muggleborns , unbound and free to fight. Hopefully, freeing the 'sponsoree's' from bondage hurts the purebloods as well..and they can't figure out why they are suddenly weak and sickly.

Hope you and yours are well.
sortofbored chapter 8 . 8/20
I'd really love to see more of this.
SFC CopperHead chapter 8 . 8/14
OK it's been 18 months since you've updated so I guess this is abandoned. which is unfortunate since it is quite different than most Harry goes back in time stories.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 8 . 7/1
So far, I really enjoyed reading this story. It had qualities that make it stand out, in my opinion. Thereabout cliches so far and it's very well written. I hope to read more of this story soon.
angeltrin1 chapter 8 . 6/18
Oh no!
I just looked at the date of the last chapter and, oh no!
I am hooked on your story and it is fascinating!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you for writing this!
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 5/31
OMG! What about all the other muggleborns?! what about the ones that've been bound and obliviated? I really hope they help them all. Set up a school and safe place for them! ... idk ... please let them help, start and underground, giving the potion to other muggleborns to remove the curse, and getting them help.

1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »