Reviews for Revolution
Sarek5959 chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Sadly, this one looks abandoned. It's a Great read though . . . Hopefully the author will pick it back up! Thanks for sharing!

Jerry
1ori ann chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Another great story.
Now I have to wait.
I hope you update soon. Like your other story, I will follow you (it).
Mrh99 chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
This is a very well written and highly intriguing story. I fear it has been abandoned due to life's interventions. If the opportunity presents itself and the Meuse permits, I do hope you return to it. Thanks!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
really like the sponsorship idea you have here!
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Oh wow. Update soon.
The DBZ reader chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
next?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
This story is a brilliant start. You should take another look at it if you find the time.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
brilliant work, many good things about this story. my favorite part has to be Harry, instead of giving his memories to past self or taking care of his past self, you have taken an entirely different approach with Harry giving his past self this book
DohaRnger chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Excellent Plot and world this version of Hary Potter and friends live in. Are you going to finish this story? Thank You for your effortsm they are appreciated and enjoyed.
RECCURING GUEST chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
Are we INVOLVED in a DIVORCE?
aemilyl24 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
This is a great story. I notice you haven't updated since 2014, I do hope you plan on continuing this story. I can't wait to see what will happen next :D
Aaran St. Vines chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
I look forward to the development of this marvelous story.
Luvliacd chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I just discovered your story and I think it is an amazing one. The twist you've put on the time travel storyline makes it fresh and new. From reading your AN's its obvious that you'll update when you can and I hope that you still plan on doing that. Quite frankly I'm interested in seeing what a Hogwarts without Draco and Harry antagonizing each other as often as Draco can would be like. I don't expect them to be true friends but not adversaries is a huge change in itself. And who is the sponsors of Hermione in the other timeline. What did they do to her and did Harry ever take revenge on them in that reality. I also look forward to them breaking Dumbledore's hold on the Magical world. Sirius and Amelia working together to help each other and hopefully Snape's painful downfall. All in all, you've captured my imagination with your story and I thank you for it. I hope you write again.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
someone needs to taint Dumbledore's lemon drops.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Post new chapter soon. Please.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »