Reviews for Revolution
csheila chapter 6 . 12/1/2022
Well done on the kids’s reactions to everything.

I hope to see Snape gutted. Dumbles must go slowly.

A great piece of work.
csheila chapter 5 . 11/30/2022
Great to balance evil Dumbles with enraged Sirius
csheila chapter 4 . 11/30/2022
Good to have the warning. But better to ignore the Weasels and Gryffindor
csheila chapter 3 . 11/30/2022
Dumbles is horrible

We may see a body count soon
csheila chapter 2 . 11/30/2022
Great.

Practical advice and hints of more
csheila chapter 1 . 11/30/2022
Terrific opening.

Well written. I could see and feel what the characters see.

I look forward to the rest.
mumphie chapter 8 . 8/18/2022
A wonderful beginning! I am sad that you weren't able to continue! You write very well and you were weaving quite a story!
qwirky101 chapter 8 . 8/15/2022
why do stories always stop when things are just kicking off ? life i suppose. in any case i wish you well
SoSoLazy chapter 8 . 7/28/2022
Abandoned? Sad
jaqmaq77 chapter 8 . 4/10/2022
And another great but unfinished story... I really wish people would stop saying, "I will never give up, and will complete it... (Yes... and the cheque is in the post - No officer, I'm not drunk - Trust me, we don't need protection, I've had the snip - My other car is a Ferrari...)
I hope one day it gets finished... but I'm 70, and its April 2022, so 8 years... I'm not going to hold my breath...
And it's really, really, good... Colour me sad...
deppenjaeger chapter 8 . 3/27/2022
i am sad you stopped writing, but i guess there are good reasons as for why. i loved the story.. it had good pacing the charaters had a good design and the overall story arc made sense and was understable.
good luck with whaever you do now
chaoyue580966 chapter 3 . 2/25/2022
太黑暗了,希望有一天你能完成这个伟大的故事。
apAidan chapter 8 . 2/3/2022
A very well crafted and entertaining story. Hopefully this review finds you well. I'm reading through the favorites list of broomstick flyer and I'm not certain if I read this when it was first written, but it's very enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing this

ap Aidan
Ironcoil chapter 8 . 1/11/2022
Extremely well written story, I truly hope that you will return to continue it as you have some amazing skill. Your ability to develop the characters while moving the plot along is well balanced and I am enjoying your creative license. Slowly making the changes and using the ‘butterfly effect’ leaves me wanting to read more. If you ever return to this story and want a beta please PM me as I would be happy to help.

Great Story!
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2021
Will you continue the story?
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »