Reviews for Revolution
Addison chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
More?
gginsc chapter 8 . 5/22/2020
It has been years and I don't know what has happened to you in that time, but I hope you are able and willing to complete this story.
Vanadir chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
im a grown man of 48 and that had me balling my eyes out find it hard to type because the tears are hurting my eyes
Priest chapter 8 . 4/23/2020
This is a very good story and I would really love to see you continue it someday.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
Thank you for an excellent story. I've not seen the time travel element turned into a book before and it really works well. A very enjoyable read. Wish it went further !

KD
Mercutio chapter 8 . 2/17/2020
Great story. I like the setup. I really liked the reunion of the older Harry with his Hermione. The scene with the graves was poignant. I was shocked but not surprised with Snape murdering the French family. It pleased me that Amelia thought of Dumbledore's tracking charm, but horrified me how easily Dumbledore sent Snape hunting. Given how easily Snape killed, there's no question about his Death Eater sympathies, but given the other truths revealed about the Wizarding World, it's difficult to see them as more than an opposing faction rather than the outright terrorists that they were in the original works. Their goals no longer seem so extreme in light of all the actual inequities.
Corwyn chapter 8 . 1/29/2020
I'm loving this story so far and looking forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
observentuser chapter 7 . 1/28/2020
I really hope that you continue this. It is a fresh take on the Wizarding World. Quite refreshing.
19Shorty chapter 8 . 1/19/2020
Next Chapter Please
Ricardo Soto chapter 7 . 1/5/2020
Hardly any difference from canon and their than Harry’s knowledge of the future and Draco not being hostile to Harry. I see no defening reason for Harry to be friends with Ron it’s difficult to read the story when you have Ron by his side being a prick. Why wait until the troll? Could have befriended Hermione on the train and tell Ron to bugger off pretty pointless writing. Sorry just poor writing on your part
cmfisher chapter 8 . 1/3/2020
A great story. Hopefully you will be able to continue this some time. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
Millie072 chapter 8 . 12/29/2019
With the amount of static Hermione gave harry when he was trying to get to a place where he could explain about the book and let here read the letter, it's a wonder he didn't tell her to forget it and dump her. She acted like a jerk near the entire time. Have been enjoying this and would love to see you return & complete. Superb tale. Thanks
rigger42 chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
Oh. You made me cry. In chapter one. Darn you.
rubyred753 chapter 8 . 8/25/2019
An intriguing 'what if' story that leaves readers anxious to turn to the next chapter to find out more. A world of treachery and intrigues, plots and countermeasures...quite fun, actually. Wish the muse had stuck around longerI would like to read more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2019
Finish. A good story is like a fine wine. To be savored. This one's been left sitting long enough.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »