Reviews for Revolution
gphoenix51 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
This story sounds like it'll be a good one, it's off to a great start.
Tentrees chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Well started. Hope you have more to post and soon.

Can we say Ginger bashing and manipulative old Goat snooging ivory tower monk with delusions of adequecy and rightousness.
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I really like your story.

Even though this is a decent sized chapter, it was just getting good so I wish it was a little longer.
brigrove chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Interesting chapter I look forward to more
scout-01 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I really like this story! A lot!

I can't wait til the next chapter.

scout
daniellover12 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I really like this story so far, this is a different sort of time travel story. Cant wait for an update.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Greta chapter! cant wait to read more.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
It's going to be interesting to see if Albus is monitoring his magical srength and his bindings; if they aren't bound, there's going to be a very surprised manipulator as his experiments do not produce the expected result. Older!Harry has given his younger version some exceedingly useful tools and methinks this Harry is going to either be in Gryffindor as 'cover' or be in some different House; 'twould be amusing if both he and Hermione sort into Ravenclaw and dumbles can't talk him nto being re-sorted.
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I love the premise of this fic. Much better than simply having Harry going back in time and reliving his life. lol I can't wait to see the fallout from the letter he sent to Amelia Bones. Not to mention that I have a feeling he'll be giving Hermione a run for her money when it comes to grades. Hope to see another update soon!
SablePhoenix chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Excellent beginning! I was in tears at the end of Chapter 1 but can see so much potential.

I love this chapter and cannot wait for more and getting to watch little Harry get the upper hand on the people who manipulated his life!
peruser chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I make it a habit to search through the new stories everyday to see if anything catches my interest. It looks like I have another winner! The story seems to start off kind of sad. An elderly Harry Potter who is at the end of a long and disappointing life, who just hopes that his loved ones forgive him for his failures. Angst and sadness right? In actuality I found that there was hope for new choices and actions. Young Harry is being provided with the guidance of his elder counterpart (via the book), who would know better than ANYONE ELSE what is best for HARRY! Dumbledore won't be in control of a naive young boy who is in awe of magic and greatful for any attention that seems positive. Young Harry is going to be armed with the truth, and that will be the best defense possible aginst a new world full of lying manipulative fickle people, who will use abuse and toss Harry aside with no guilt. I like an aware and knowledgable Harry. Taking care of young Harry's health and getting his godfather free was a brilliant first move. Looking forward to the next update.
ladysavay chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
A fabulous start. I love where this is going and i can't wait to see the next chapter. I really hope you follow through with this. I love time travel stories and smart Harry stories and this combines the best of both worlds, but, so many stories like this start brilliantly and never follow through to the end. This one seems too good to have that happen.
shoreofeternity chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Nice job, try and make the chapters longer, I couldn't find any mistakes until I read it over a few times, but those are minor mistakes, such as various words could be rewritten to a higher level. Keep it out, update ASAP
hemotem chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
An excellent update I like the fact that you got Harry started on repairing his body and magic. I look forward to seeing what type of training that he does before he heads off to Hogwarts.

Hemotem
lmill123 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Great chapter. I am looking forward to your next update. I love the book that he is studing to tell when someone is lying to him. Dumbledore will never be able to figure out how Harry can tell each time he is lied to. After all, it is a muggle book and everyone knows that Dumbledore really thinks that muggles are just innocent little they are neither as great or as smart as wizards are.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »