Reviews for Revolution
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
wow awesome story...i cant wait for the next chapter
Snapehater chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
great chapter i can not wait to read more well done

until the next update
dougal74 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
A good second chapter.

You mentioned that if Harry had the portkey chain under his clothes all he had to do was say sanctuary and the portkey would activate...what if he just says sanctuary in a normal conversation (I apologise if I misread that part).
happylady chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I love this story so far so please post more soon

Until next time

Gloria
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
cute story, so you're planning to bring elements of "Lie to Me" in this story with a Harry capable to see the little twitches and signs that people make whenever some one is lying or hiding something, very interesting.

I always like a Harmony story, about the bashing well, thou i like a good bashing story, i hate it when it's get out of control.
PerfesserN chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A beautiful beginning to one of my favorite Fanfic forms, the 'do-over.' Here's hoping you will update often and finish what you've begun.

Write on, write on!

N!
Vellouette chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Excellent story so far. Sirius, Luna, Neville and Hermione are the only ones I'd really hate to see bashed in this story. As for all the rest, have fun!
Hericus C chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Excellent start, I like the gentle leading that didn't overwhelm young Harry but also played on his curiosity. Can't wait for more.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
will things begin to change swiftly so that the old Harry's experience are more useful for general information than exact intel, will Dumbledore or others act to keep history on track so that their plans do not unravel thus preserving the intel in the book, or will the book self update with every change.. (i mean, it was written by an insane insanely powerful mage with a number of unusual abilities who came to the past from the future).
slashslut chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
let the bashing begin!
LadyCalus chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
This is becoming an interesting story, can't wait for the next chapter
cc92 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Love it, please keep up!
jkarr chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Nice time travel story so far looking forward to the next chapter
Silo666 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
nice update
Monnbeam chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Great start sounds so interesting and looking forward to the next update
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »