Reviews for Revolution
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
this story is really getting good. i can't wait or the next chapter.
Snowdove30 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Excellent chapter. Love the premise and can't wait to find out how Harry's life will change for the better. Hopefully Amelia will investigate the letter and free Sirius. He also deserves a second chance and a happy future.

Looking forward to the next post.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
This fic has definite potential. I like it a lot so far. I can't wait to see how much more powerful Harry is. If you could please don't have Luna, Neville, or Tonks be Harry's enemies. I look forward to future updates of this very interesting fic.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
very nice, i like the story, hopefully you'll update soon. can't wait for the next chapter...
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I love it
red-jacobson chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
i'm liking it so far, and hope that you will avoid most of the cliche's of the Harry goes back genre.

red
Therio chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Good start. Looking forward to reading more. Even though it is labelled Romance, it will hopefully not be overly so.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
vary good start i can't wait for the next chapter.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
*snicker* I rather imagine that it's going to be a very surprised young Harry Potter when he opens *that* gift; though I suspect he'll most definitely appreciate it. Older harry's taking qutie a gamble, but sometimes it becomes necessary to just throw the dice.
pyroseyes chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great start! Already hooked me. Very much looking for your next update.
brigrove chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
okay slightly different beginning for a "Harry goes back to put everything right" story. I look forward to seeing where you go with this and what was in the package
lmill123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love the start to your story and am looking forward to your next update. It sounds like a Dumbledore bashing and probably Ron, Ginny and Molly bashing.
ajpotter2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I have to say at first i wasn't really sure what to expect from this story but i absolutely love it. I thought that the last scene with them together was a great way to end the chapter and I cant wait until the next chapter. I hope we get to see what was in the package.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh I LIKE this! Love the 'Time Travel Harry/Hermione' stories!

This one WILL continue won't it? I hope so. Just in case...
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 Next »