Reviews for Wife
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 6/23
That was touching and well thought out. Flash was always my favorite hero because of how he treated his rogues, and how he was one of the few leaguers who felt like an actual person. Thank you for making Janet, and thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it, even reading Flash's lines out loud.
Lewis-Sama chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Awesome one shot.
Boomslang chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Love this every time I read it. No Sues here.
RobotArmsApts chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Janet wasn't sue-ish at all, and in fact a very believable and cool woman(no pun intended). This was such a nice, well paced read, and you did fine capturing the Flash too.
RF chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Great fanfic!
RF chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Great fic!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
You took a brief mentioning of a nameless character and not only gave her a personality but a believable personality. I love writers who can do this
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
quite good.
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I didn't relate so much to the female character, but I did sympathize with her. She wasn't a Mary Sue. She was pragmatic and thoughtful. Her bitterness was part of her character and didn't seem like total 'bitchness' which was nice. I liked the ending as well.
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
THAT WAS BRILLIANT. First, I really don't think you went Mary Sue on us. I thought Janet was a brilliant character, and you really made her fit in amongst the cannon characters. Speaking of canon characters, they were all so IC it was kind if scary, in a completely brilliant way. The entire fic was great from start to finish, and I wish it could have been longer/a whole novels worth of story! Well done on a great piece:)
Roz chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I loved this.
It was very sweet and not a perspective I've ever considered before.
Thanks for the story and keep up the good writing!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is classic, DCAU Wally West/Flash. This reminded me of that JLU episode with Flash and Batman in Central City for the opening of The Flash Museum. Flash is the only one I can think of that is personable not only with the "normal" people, but with his villains as well- even going as far to check up on them in between stints in jail when they're not trying to kill him.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was fantastic! I never thought of what the Rogue's spouses would be like before.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
But Len isn't getting any younger, the villain's business is the same as the hero's business, got a wife? QUIT! Like by the time the Screaming Skull ran into Nite Owl I again at the grocery store decades later, he found jesus, had a wife and kids and was a nice guy.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Very nice.

The professional thief Parker, as written by Donald E. Westlake using his pen name of Richard Stark, is now on the big screen as I write this review.

I honestly think you'd find a few of the books in Len's place. Just saying.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »