Reviews for Wife
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/2
You took a brief mentioning of a nameless character and not only gave her a personality but a believable personality. I love writers who can do this
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
quite good.
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I didn't relate so much to the female character, but I did sympathize with her. She wasn't a Mary Sue. She was pragmatic and thoughtful. Her bitterness was part of her character and didn't seem like total 'bitchness' which was nice. I liked the ending as well.
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
THAT WAS BRILLIANT. First, I really don't think you went Mary Sue on us. I thought Janet was a brilliant character, and you really made her fit in amongst the cannon characters. Speaking of canon characters, they were all so IC it was kind if scary, in a completely brilliant way. The entire fic was great from start to finish, and I wish it could have been longer/a whole novels worth of story! Well done on a great piece:)
Roz chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I loved this.
It was very sweet and not a perspective I've ever considered before.
Thanks for the story and keep up the good writing!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is classic, DCAU Wally West/Flash. This reminded me of that JLU episode with Flash and Batman in Central City for the opening of The Flash Museum. Flash is the only one I can think of that is personable not only with the "normal" people, but with his villains as well- even going as far to check up on them in between stints in jail when they're not trying to kill him.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was fantastic! I never thought of what the Rogue's spouses would be like before.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
But Len isn't getting any younger, the villain's business is the same as the hero's business, got a wife? QUIT! Like by the time the Screaming Skull ran into Nite Owl I again at the grocery store decades later, he found jesus, had a wife and kids and was a nice guy.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Very nice.

The professional thief Parker, as written by Donald E. Westlake using his pen name of Richard Stark, is now on the big screen as I write this review.

I honestly think you'd find a few of the books in Len's place. Just saying.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Out of curiosity, did Flash send flowers, balloons, or a stuffed bear?
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I gotta say, you put a new spin on the classic "Good guy-Bad guy" theme. And I liked it. I've never really thought about ther wives or husbands before, it was 's always nice to see things in a new light.
UnstableDread chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Sweet. I remember when Superman was with Lex at the hospital when they found out he had cancer. I always knew Flash would do the same for one of his villains.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is brilliant. Len is a lucky man to have a wife who loves him as much as she does and will put up with his antics (and help him break out).
janrockiss chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hey there! I really liked this story :D hmmm I don't really know if Captain Cold has a wife, but I feel that you didn't make her a Mary-Sue at all. The emotions were real, and I really enjoyed this story :) holding no punches here
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
athat was just so sweet! i love flash and his rogues there just so happy together.