Reviews for Finding Home
Niknakkitkat chapter 13 . 2/1
This is a really good story i love it so far i hope real life isnt getting you too down
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 1/24
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
SilverRosehp chapter 13 . 1/12
Please let me know if you are going to update your story any more
Tlyna52 chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
it has been 2 1/2 years so I guess you have abandoned this story. I am sorry to see that as I really love this story, you had a great plot going and wonderful characterizations. I hope you will come back to it as it really is too good to be left behind.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Please update your story it just got interesting please pretty please with a cherry on top!
Millie chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
A very sweet story so far. Snape's character had to have some redeeming qualities for Lily to have cared for him so deeply and long. Thanks for showing them. When Albus finds everyone gone the anger issue should raise the tension level quite high. Well written, good grammar, and no glaring spelling errors. Makes it a pleasure to read. Hopefully awaiting an update soon. Thank you
Peggie chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
I really like your story and the premises implied and stated. I see you are holding firm to your statement that the next chapter will not be a year from April 2014, as stated in your comments attached to chapter 12. April 2016 is rapidly approaching, any hope of an update? I'm relying heavily on your previous promise not to abandon this story, please don't. But if you must, could you just give us your outline? Thanks
mudifhom chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
why are good stories never finished?
sarahsezlove chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I really hope your muse returns.
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
Awesome story! I can't wait for the fallout to begin! XD
kurosakiami01 chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
Soooo good! And I'm so curious! Obviously Severus is Fawkes (Aén? -or something like that?) new chosen, and I was wondering if he had the ability to transform into a human or something like that... and also if he's the one responsible for them finding the house. I have my suspicions, but that's all they are... suspicions.

Will you update? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes* I hope you do! Sometime?

Thank you for sharing! :)
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Here is hoping that this wonderful story continues. Please muse, come out of the coma. I would love to see dumbledore and the dursleys get their just rewards.
staar chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
please update this it's so good !
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
good story, can't wait to see Petunia, Vernon and Dumbledore's reactions to Harry being gone :)
peggie chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Love this story-has great potential. Hope you continue it as I like your plot line and have never understood why anybody thought Dumbles "loved Harry" or was "too busy" to check on him. How long could it take when you can apparate?