Reviews for Webs of Deceit
Zim32 chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
This is probably the best fanfic i have ever read so come on you got finish it please
Thorn chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
I'm really sorry about the lack of response for you, but I really hope you continue to update. The story and plot both flow perfectly and there is little to no grammar, punctuation errors. I love hope you place different villains in your story and how you incorporated Spider-Man. Keep writing! I'll be waiting to read!
karastyn101 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I'm liking this story so far. Though i think the interaction between madame web and Magneto could have been more interesting, I would have gone for her being more manipulative and cryptic with magneto as opposed to her being obtuse and unwilling to divulge anything even in-directly.

So far this story is well written with good use of descriptive adjectives In comparison to some of the stories I've seen on here your spelling is no where near the worst.
Good Guy chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
your X Men Evolution story really has me hooked! I've now read all 33 chapters of it and I'm very entertained, I'm ready for the next part of the story
Spidey Legend chapter 33 . 1/17/2013
Uff, after taking a while to read all of your chapters, I would say it's pretty good. I like your development on characters and plot and can't wait to your sequel.

Good stuff.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
get 34 through 50 here now you lazy ass bum
seriously hurry the fucking hell up already you dumbass
what is taking you so fucking long seriously
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
get chapter 34 now
Guest chapter 33 . 7/6/2012
love it make more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, geez, I just looked at the word count. Over 300K _ Not cool man, not cool.

((Okay, it's kinda cool in the whole 'OMG, there's a lot to read this is awesome!' way.))

So, I read this a while ago when it was just starting, then got busy, then have tried several times to get back into reading it again. The farthest I remember getting to was the whole Spiderman-Jean Gray-Scott bit, and not even far into that. So, this'll be interesting. We'll see how far I get this time.

holmes chapter 33 . 6/14/2012
I could not have done a better job myself! you really made x-23 an good and interseting character. She would have made a great mix up character for the show. 10 out of 10! you inspired me greatly!
revoltninja chapter 33 . 6/3/2012
great form and great style. I really enjoyed how you brought the X-Men and Brotherhood together on this one. Most authors seem to be so eager to make one the ultimate good guy and the other the ultimate bad guy. I also enjoyed the fact that you didn't pair Colossus and Kitty. It might work in the comics, but it doesn't in Evo. Again, most authors don't seem to understand, kudos!
Notgeld chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
An interesting story gathering together many comic groups/worlds. I see great potential as I read on for much more interesting plot lines to grow. I shall try to read on. As a side note, I too have a story listed in this site.
meoo chapter 33 . 5/20/2012
Great work on this chapter as well.

Especially the way Jubilee and X-23 argue and their respective desisions consurning Wanda. Although i would be forced to say that even with storm and iceman having the best powers for a capture it still seems unrealistic for them to take out toad and blob SIMULTANEOUSLY without being seriously harmed while every other duo has soo much throuble with just one oponent.
DemonLordFLuffy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I apologize.I am a new a member of this site but I came across your story through internet browsing and have been enjoying every moment of time I spend reading. You are an amazing writer in my opinion and I would love to see this continued. Keep up the great work I'll be watching for the next chapter. Thank you for the great work.
Quill N. Inque chapter 32 . 4/13/2012
WOOT! This just keeps getting better and better! And I was wondering what had happened to Kitty and the others...Looks like they might be in for a tough time pretty soon. I hope they come out out of it okay, though. AND I LOVED HOW YOU PUT IRON MAN IN THIS CHAPTER! YES! YES! YES! I just LOVE that character!

One thing that I REALLY have to give you major props for (I'm not sure if I've gone into this at length in my other reviews, and I think it's time I did) is the way that you've seamlessly, smoothly and flawlessly blended together both the many plotlines of this fic and the host of characters that you've incorporated from the Marvel Universe. It's all done masterfully; all the different aspects of this story fit together as neatly as puzzle pieces, and let me tell you, it takes TALENT to pull that off, especially with a large-scale story like this. I really can't go on enough about how much I admire your talent for weaving although the different plots together so artfully; you've obviously done a LOT of work and planning for this fic, and believe me, it shows. MAJOR, MAJOR kudos to you for writing such an extraordinarily complex yet smoothly flowing story.

Secondly, I want to say how much I am thoroughly enjoying all the guest appearances you're including. Spider-Man was great, but Iron Man was really the one I wanted to see! And you portrayed them both perfectly. Iron Man's snarky, rather smug attitude was spot-on in the way he interacted with Fury (who was portrayed well in his own right). This is where another major talent of yours lies. You have the ability to accurately depict a character as he appears on the show, like the way you portrayed Magneto as cold, aloof, and completely convinced of his own superiority. Kingpin was great, too, but most of all the performance I've enjoyed the most (at least where villains are concerned) was that of Madame Hydra. Your depiction of her was terrifying; it literally made the skin on my arms stand up, the way she was so diabolically cunning and utterly ruthless, but in a distinctly feminine way that sets her apart from Baron Zemo or Magneto. As far as heroes go, it's been the titular character, X-23, whom I have enjoyed reading most. Her bluntness and antisocial tendencies are exquisitely perfect; she was by far my favorite character on the show, and I applaud you for getting her character right. I am thoroughly impressed with the way you've woven such a large and colorful cast into your story, and I can't WAIT to see where you go with this! Keep up the astounding work!

I await the next chapter with anticipation!

Yours sincerely,