Reviews for Mary Sue Must Die
TheOnePeace chapter 1 . 7/9
Amethyst Turtle, you are my new hero. 3333
This. Is. PERFECTIONNNNNNNNN

LOVED how Robin killed Miss Mary off and then no one remembers her! May all Mary Sues disappear...
And I completely agree on the Mizu Mizu no Mi idea. It simply cannot exist while there is any logic in the OP world, I think. Who needs water powers when you can be rubber!? Or be light!? Or...a huge-ass Buddha!? Or ice!? (Aokiji is love xD)
Mizu mizu makes no sense and is so obviously Mary-Sueish it's not even funny. Unless someone decided to use it to write a badfic to poke fun at it. That I agree with wholeheartedly.

...Wow..I huess I just went ahead and ranted instead of reviewing... I'm sorry! TT

This fic was pure enjoyment! Thank you for writing suh a WONDERFUL FULFILLING piece! :D
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 4/19
This was hilarious ty for sharing XD
daredemo chapter 1 . 4/8
Well done Robin. I approve!
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 1/16
... Wowー She killed her.(I would be typing that little tilde, but Fanfiction doesn't allow it so...) *whistles*
HOW DARE THAT BITCH KISS LUFFY. LUFFY, OF ALL PEOPLE! Sheesh, the kind of Mary Sues that is like this, I don't like them at all. If you're gonna insert yourself, or create some amazing OC, at least make them a bit sensible. Thanks for writing this!
Mickey-Chemx chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was really entertaining, I loved the entries and real happenings. I also enjoyed what Robin did at the end to Mary, wow. XD Anyway, I thought everything was in character for Robin, nice job!
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Lol! Omg Scotty-I mean, Mary sue has to go, yes Robin, she does. The journal commentaries were funny and in character too. :D
HorusTheAvenger chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Greetings AT,

Read this many years ago, just wanted to say again, this fanfic is a favorite and continues to remain so for its excellence.

BTW, please ignore the impostor below who left an anonymous review in our name. Yours truly runs an anti-plagiarism/copyright infringement support forum and the occasional coward who didn't like being outed for wrongdoing occasionally tries to make trouble for us by pretending to be us and going around flaming people through anonymous reviews in futile hopes of setting people against us.

-H.A.
The Anti Plagiarism Investigation Reports
HorusTheAvenger chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Your work here and everywhere are just nuisance for all of us. Why don't you just fuck off and pretend you never existed?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Rooobiiiiinnn...!

Thank you for killed her! XDDD

I'm so SICK of her!

She was made the boys avoid each other was the WORST!

She tried to flirt with you was SICK! (Not that i against girls love)

I'm glad you didn't affected by her!

X'D

#wiped a happiness tears
Lovely Kitty Rainbow Queen chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
And another one bites the dust! You know, I think an author like you would be good at coming up with a collaboration fic that kills Mary Sues in random Fandoms...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It was true and amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
If a Mizu Mizu no Mi did exist something bizarre would occur on it's activation. Akuma no Mi stop working upon contact with water, unless it's a small amount or their own internal water. If the Mizu Mizu no Mi existed, then its activation would deactivate it's activation. If the activation deactivates itself, nothing would happen. Effectively, a useless Akuma no Mi.
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 1 . 9/22/2013