Reviews for Youth
Miggs chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I'd love to try parkour, but I'd probably half-ass it.
NonAlloyed chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was very well written. I liked the way you described the surroundings and the way the movements felt to him. Even though it was a short story, I could feel myself getting sucked in to it. Very good work indeed. Do you by any chance do parkour?
Novi Zemog chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
*insert fangirl squeal* I absolutely love your story! My older brother is a parkourist and I have always loved watching him and his teams on their free runs. They have tried to get me involved but I've never been much of a risk taker and parkour has a lot of risks. But now that I've read this I can't help but think 'If Frane can do it, then maybe I can to.' Your story just motivated me.
Felindra chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I really loved this story! I think there should be more of Traceur!France on the fandom, after all it comes from him XD

I don't know what part is my favourite, between the learning of Francis to the art of parkour he depreciates at first, or the part he jumps through the window to enter in the building...I could picture the scene and it was awesome XD

and America...XD he's really himself here XD

I'm training to parkour myself (and I must look as ridiculous as France at his beginning XD) and even if I'm still a's amazing :)

Thanks for this cool fic!
Addy Robin chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I found it once before, but I was on my friend's computer and couldn't review; I'm glad I was able to find it again! I like the way you portrayed Francis in this - it's a nice change of pace I think, heh. Anyway, very nice~
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
The way you wrote France was like a Boss! :D
SforSilenti chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I actually enjoy this. Shows that France can still have (non-pedorific) fun. _ I like.
AiRaine3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
France is sure amazing xD TEACH ME FRANCE~! TEACH MEEEEEE xD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Lol, this fic was really nice. I liked it, especially the ending where you related it to America's youth. Nice job! :D
parkour gal chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
wow i love this story i myself do parkour it is a gracesful and wonderful sport it is no surprise that france asked those guys to teach him how to do parkour. parkour started in paris france so it make sense. keep up the good work and please write more parkour storys there are so few around
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
a great fic from a true Traceur! I enjoyed reading it.
M chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Hahaha I LOVED this! :D You are a genius.
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow! This story was very well written, and very much in character. Normally, France is not one of my favorite characters, but I think that I like this side of him. Good job, and keep on writing!

I also liked your story Connection, but I didn't get a chance to review. I like the way you depicted everyone, espeicially England's reclusiveness and America's "alone in the center of attention" sort of vibe. Good job!
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
LOL. You just made Francis all the more incredible.
Lin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
AH Parkour! Freerunning! I love doing it! France you are wonderful for this3 I've fractured my arm once, but still, the adredaline is amazing! Great fic, dear~~