Reviews for VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
I Be Sporks chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
"And that is why Maito Gai and Mitarashi Anko are allowed to be ninja despite their more than obvious mental quirks. They faked their own paperwork."
EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!
lifesbutawalkingshadow chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Not that this is likely to ever be continued, but hilarious! HuzzuPr
El Elegido chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This. Is. Awesome. So. Crazy. Awesome.

And this chapter explains so much. Wonder if Kakashi is still alive tought?
This story made me expode in laughter a dozen times and it was only that much because the laughter lasted for three paragrafs at least.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This is so goddamn perfect it defies all belief. I was eating whilst reading this and needless to say, I almost died a couple of times.

I really hope you'll update this soon.

Keep up the brilliant work.
koolkame chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I hope you're planning to continue this, it's the funniest thing I've seen.
MelissaKatherine chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Sasuke... Wearing leather... O_O

Uchihas, I'm rather glad Itachi killed you, as mean as that sounds...

*stumbles off drooling to try and find a picture like that*

Oh, wait, before I go-is the reason the other musicals failed because they did not have Sasuke? That would be why I wouldn't like them...
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
F*CKING BRILLIANT.
bakapervert chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Pretty hilarious.
Arishandera chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Oh god, I was holding in my chuckles since my father was in the room with me. Great work.
X59 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
hilarious
terracotta28 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
this is absolutely hilarious :D
shouldreallygetanaccount chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
THIS IS HILARIOUS! Freakin' Hilarious! Oh, god, somebody has to animate this. Write more!
noname chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
This is utterly insane. Hilarious! Can't wait for more.
ncfan chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This has been ridiculously hilarious and I can't help but think that Konan would look far better in that dress than Orochimaru OR Pain (And not from a sexual standpoint either; I'm female and the thought of men other than Haku-he's feminine enough to pull it off-wearing women's clothing weirds me out). The thought of Sasuke in leather pants is, I'm sure, a reference to Draco in Leather Pants and let me just say that it squicks me out beyond all reason. I hope you haven't abandoned this.
yarra chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
The only fic where I ACTUALLY like Sasuke. Ya'know, coz he's weird and disturbed in a theatric way.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »