Reviews for VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Coram boy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Absolutely side-splitting, right down to the flaming motorcycles. I really hope that you do come back to doing this, because it's fantastically funny!
noone chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Why did I think my clan trying to destroy the reigning status quo was a bad idea again?" Itachi said.

Yes Itachi, you now know that your clan was right, and that your salf sacrefice was all in vain all along. For a genuis you sure are dum.
Karrin Blue chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I WANT TO LEARN THE FROZEN-TURKEY-FALLING-FROM-HEAVEN-SUMMONING-TECHNIQUE…!-!-!-!-!-!"

"…and then there was Sasuke riding the zombie T-rex…!-!-!"

...dresden...

please bring in the za-lords guard
Karrin Blue chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
oh. god.

HHAAAHHAHAHAHA!
Nemrut chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Ok, this was beyond awesome, hilarious. Also I may have picked up a few Dresden File hints, like the zombie T-Rex and the frozen Turkey from the sky, is that correct?

Love this, hoe you'll continue this
munesanzune chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Whoa...
SharinganUserX chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
LOVE IT ! funny stuff .. moar !
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is just... just... (dissolves in giggles again and gives up)
colin chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
That was totally awesome. I found this thing on TV tropes and got the link. Man I havent laughed that hard in a while. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This. Fanfiction. Is.

Too. Freakin'. Hilarious.

For. Words. In. Haiku.

In other words, you are amazing and you should be very proud of yourself for writing this. Go get yourself a cookie. You deserve it.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Absolutely hilarious, I freaking love this story. Can't wait until the next one, great job!
xt1me chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
This is HILARIOUS
Torgamous chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
SO YOUTHFUL!
chibiaries chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Was that a and Terry Pratchett shout-out I saw in the story? The best part probably was the zombie T-rex...I loved the crack-ishness of this all. It is an awesome fanfic.
Liisiko chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
The part with the zombie T-rex made me lol. Are you a Dresden Files fan too?

I love TvTropes.

This was a Crowning moment of funny for my day.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »