Reviews for VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
This is made of awesome. Did you manage to put a DOCTOR HORRIBLE reference in? And also, chlorine elementals: either you read Order of the Stick, or that is an awesome coincidence. Orochimaru was properly creepy, in Pain's dress.

The last bit is even more win than I'd expected.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
...I ran out of vowels to add after the h's.

GAI was Sasuke's therapist! Well, it could have been worse. He could have started a green-spandex fashion trend instead of a leather-bodysuit-fetishist fashion trend.

Considering how it worked out with Sasuke, I wonder what would have happened to Naruto if he'd gotten therapy?

This was just the boost I needed before heading out to work. Thanks! Keep up the great work!
1WiththeButterfly chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Haku IS a girl! and I'll send butterflies down upon anyone who says different

*Voice from the Audience: "What good will that d-OH GOD-Awkward silence*

And there we go, psychology/chiatry never looked so corrupt P

Pain? 0_o

I dont see how you can continue this, but I'm happy to see how you do D
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
anko and gai as therapists! THOSE POOR CHILDREN!
romantiscue chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
ROFLMAO *INCOHERENT LAUGHTER*
niver chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Loved it! You're just so hilarious.

You know, I have a lot of problems calling Sarutobi Hiruzen too. So I just said "screw it" and stick with Sarutobi.

Great, great chapter
kitiem3000 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Maito Gay was the therapist, I should've known!

Brilliant.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
You are the master of crack, and Sasuke is the lord of the dance. Okay, I'm game. Bring on the next chapter!

Keep up the stellar work!
kitiem3000 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Just when I thought I had read everything...
More!
Darth Desu chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Byahaha! This is so awesome! :)

And no need to tell this one of the wonderfulnessism of tvtropes ;)
QuoteMyFoot chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I can't tell you how hilarious this is. Literally. I am laughing too much to even breathe right now. Good work!
Spidey3000 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
LMAO! Poor Itachi, his self-inflicted torment is my entertainment! XD Update soon!
enderverse chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Itachi should memorize his lines with the sharingan knock out whoever's playing him and replace them.
niver chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
The more I hear about this production the more I want to see it. It brings to mind a Shadowcast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Great chapter!
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
you are a sick twisted human being for that Haku thing
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »