Reviews for VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
ncfan chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This has been ridiculously hilarious and I can't help but think that Konan would look far better in that dress than Orochimaru OR Pain (And not from a sexual standpoint either; I'm female and the thought of men other than Haku-he's feminine enough to pull it off-wearing women's clothing weirds me out). The thought of Sasuke in leather pants is, I'm sure, a reference to Draco in Leather Pants and let me just say that it squicks me out beyond all reason. I hope you haven't abandoned this.
yarra chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
The only fic where I ACTUALLY like Sasuke. Ya'know, coz he's weird and disturbed in a theatric way.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Hysterically funny! Especially Itachi's reaction!
Midori Ryuu chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. I found it through TV Tropes, and it was even better than their description. I hope to read more soon.
Conflagrationette chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Maito Guy, therapist

...

(falls over laughing)

Please continue this, it's great!

Although your Itachi kinda scares me
Coram boy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Absolutely side-splitting, right down to the flaming motorcycles. I really hope that you do come back to doing this, because it's fantastically funny!
noone chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Why did I think my clan trying to destroy the reigning status quo was a bad idea again?" Itachi said.

Yes Itachi, you now know that your clan was right, and that your salf sacrefice was all in vain all along. For a genuis you sure are dum.
Karrin Blue chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I WANT TO LEARN THE FROZEN-TURKEY-FALLING-FROM-HEAVEN-SUMMONING-TECHNIQUE…!-!-!-!-!-!"

"…and then there was Sasuke riding the zombie T-rex…!-!-!"

...dresden...

please bring in the za-lords guard
Karrin Blue chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
oh. god.

HHAAAHHAHAHAHA!
Nemrut chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Ok, this was beyond awesome, hilarious. Also I may have picked up a few Dresden File hints, like the zombie T-Rex and the frozen Turkey from the sky, is that correct?

Love this, hoe you'll continue this
munesanzune chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Whoa...
SharinganUserX chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
LOVE IT ! funny stuff .. moar !
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is just... just... (dissolves in giggles again and gives up)
colin chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
That was totally awesome. I found this thing on TV tropes and got the link. Man I havent laughed that hard in a while. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This. Fanfiction. Is.

Too. Freakin'. Hilarious.

For. Words. In. Haiku.

In other words, you are amazing and you should be very proud of yourself for writing this. Go get yourself a cookie. You deserve it.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »