Reviews for VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Karrin Blue chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
oh. god.

HHAAAHHAHAHAHA!
Nemrut chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Ok, this was beyond awesome, hilarious. Also I may have picked up a few Dresden File hints, like the zombie T-Rex and the frozen Turkey from the sky, is that correct?

Love this, hoe you'll continue this
munesanzune chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Whoa...
SharinganUserX chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
LOVE IT ! funny stuff .. moar !
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is just... just... (dissolves in giggles again and gives up)
colin chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
That was totally awesome. I found this thing on TV tropes and got the link. Man I havent laughed that hard in a while. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This. Fanfiction. Is.

Too. Freakin'. Hilarious.

For. Words. In. Haiku.

In other words, you are amazing and you should be very proud of yourself for writing this. Go get yourself a cookie. You deserve it.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Absolutely hilarious, I freaking love this story. Can't wait until the next one, great job!
xt1me chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
This is HILARIOUS
Torgamous chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
SO YOUTHFUL!
chibiaries chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Was that a and Terry Pratchett shout-out I saw in the story? The best part probably was the zombie T-rex...I loved the crack-ishness of this all. It is an awesome fanfic.
Liisiko chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
The part with the zombie T-rex made me lol. Are you a Dresden Files fan too?

I love TvTropes.

This was a Crowning moment of funny for my day.
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
This is made of awesome. Did you manage to put a DOCTOR HORRIBLE reference in? And also, chlorine elementals: either you read Order of the Stick, or that is an awesome coincidence. Orochimaru was properly creepy, in Pain's dress.

The last bit is even more win than I'd expected.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
...I ran out of vowels to add after the h's.

GAI was Sasuke's therapist! Well, it could have been worse. He could have started a green-spandex fashion trend instead of a leather-bodysuit-fetishist fashion trend.

Considering how it worked out with Sasuke, I wonder what would have happened to Naruto if he'd gotten therapy?

This was just the boost I needed before heading out to work. Thanks! Keep up the great work!
1WiththeButterfly chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Haku IS a girl! and I'll send butterflies down upon anyone who says different

*Voice from the Audience: "What good will that d-OH GOD-Awkward silence*

And there we go, psychology/chiatry never looked so corrupt P

Pain? 0_o

I dont see how you can continue this, but I'm happy to see how you do D
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »