Reviews for VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
GenericSpider chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
LMAO! Poor Itachi, his self-inflicted torment is my entertainment! XD Update soon!
enderverse chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Itachi should memorize his lines with the sharingan knock out whoever's playing him and replace them.
niver chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
The more I hear about this production the more I want to see it. It brings to mind a Shadowcast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Great chapter!
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
you are a sick twisted human being for that Haku thing
Unsigned chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Sasuke had prinnies, dood? Bring the prinnies back, dood. Dood.
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
This is...I don't know. There are now words to describe how abso-bloody-lutley crazy this is. But I still can't stop laughing.

Ja ne

Sorakage sama
Liisiko chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I read this because of a link from Tvtropes. Someone added it under a comment I made on a WMG about Sasuke's sexuality.

Imagining Hinata playing Itachi as a large ham was so funny. But for me the Crowning Moment of Funny was Haku in the backless dress and Kisame's reaction to it.

Thank you for makeing me lol today.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
But Haku IS Female! I have proof that will never stand up in court! seriously, if you want it, i'll give you some heads up of how to justify that haku is indeed female *winks*

I think this is the most random way of portraying sasuke's vengeance like tendencies. good job.

I confer the golden ladybug award for best musical upon you
vanila-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
hahaha lollsXD

i think itachi would be more traumatised seeing sasuke in theatre than sasuke's tsukyomi experienceXXD

i made a sasuke parody tooDD

hope u'll read it n lyk it

/s/5834949/1/Drabbles_of_the_Life_of_Sasuke_UChiha
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
HINATA as Itachi? How they managed to do that?
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Still hilarious!

You just might want to put in a warning, though, about how it shouldn't be read if you have a fresh cut on your lip. That freaking hurt. Although, the funny story was worth it.
MiFo71 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
The crack! I didn't know laughing could hurt so much before I read this.

Congratulations. You've made my day (... now how can I conceal this ear-splitting grin?)
Error 410 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Ahaha, this is flippin hilarious! xD I loved it! Can't wait to read more!
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Found this on TVTropes, wow that was amazing. Your writing style is entertaining and the jokes are hilarious. I love it.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh my. This is hilarious! Love it, faved, and subscribed.

Just to let you know, I was linked here from the TV Tropes WMG entry on Naruto.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »