Reviews for Jumping to Conclusions
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
ItH, DREAM ON...yep, that would be Cuddy season 4 not season 6. Nice writing though. You definitely have House's quips down.
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good job. Nice story!
SissiCuddles chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved it! *-*
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That'll never happen. The Cuddy they've morphed to is too shallow, selfish and stupid. I like yours better. I can't believe we have to put up with them shoving this down our thoughts.

Good read though.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice, if all too short, story.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very nice story. I hate how she treated him, but the end was nice, with her telling him she's proud of him. I'd love to see that on the show. Nice job.
LizLo chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
It was great. I'd like you to keep this story. It really has potential... But anyway, I had a good time reading this story. Thanks
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
THAT's the way I'd have loved to see it. Thank you!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I liked it very much:)Great job!
08joanna chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Good one-shot. Cuddy definitely needs to tell House she's proud of him. Or, if not her, at least Wilson should tell him. But if they let her be a decent friend to him, all the Cuddy-hate could end and we'd have nothing to complain about. I think TPTB probably prefer us to think of poor House trying to stay clean without anyone encouraging him or telling him he's doing well. Thank goodness that fanfic can rectify this.
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This story brought tears to my eyes. I happened to have liked 5 to 9 very much but still this scene, with House and Cuddy talking about him, was missing, if not from that episode than from another. Cuddy does owe House an apology for turning away from him at such a delicate time in his life. Thank you for giving us that - and for doing it so beautifully. Now i wish i could go and find the SOB whose cruelty and insensitivity has you shying away from writing anything longer than a one shot. s/he has caused everyone who loves your writing, and there are soo many of us, to suffer, and i'd like to tell the know it all off. Your writing makes it obvious that you are a kind and caring person. You deserve so much better than his/her criticism.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Thank god for fic, that's all I can say. *sigh* This was enjoyable and made a lot more sense than that total micromanaging fantasy we got masquerading as an episode. Nicely written and very satisfying. Thanks for posting this.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awesome Story,asd usual,still waiting on that fourth one though...
pgrabia chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Excellent story! I think you captured House very well!