Reviews for Canon Backfire
ermireallydontcare chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I was a little slow on the uptake - only realisng half way through that there was a 3rd E. Cullen

Again had me laughing all the way through.
ermireallydontcare chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Really funny chapter - had me laughing away to myself :)
Though Carlisle is a total dilf ;)
cinroc chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
That was fantastic. Are you going to write more?
Imperiatus chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*lol* Edward's reaction was so funny, I immediately had to look up what dilf means *lol*

But hey, as Carlisle's not told the word, it doesn't really count for we don't see what he "would think of it". Perhaps a little little one-shot to follow? *begging*
debs2crazy chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
This is too funny.
JazzGirl317 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
And just when I thought nothing would top Carlisle the DILF...
JazzGirl317 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
! Oh Holy Crap! I know it's said so many times on so many blogs and threads. But, seriously, reading it happening, ! And, him not knowing the word...and Edward almost crashing the car! ! I seriously am in love with your brain at this moment.
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
haha, this was so funny and sweet. I think you write Carlisle entirely right but with a dash of unexpected humor ;)
manywords chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Oh, heavens! I almost fell off the couch laughing at this! I am so glad you shared the funny ones. OK - I'll stop being your stalker for a bit, but I really hope that you post more soon!
Tarinya chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
it was funny. and i did like it. though there were some pieeces that perplexed me.

why would edward ask what carlisle was thinking? he should know already. and he should have seen the question coming in alices mind.

but still, i liked it :)
C.A. Elenath chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
"This. Never. Happened."

LOL! Reading this was like watching a train collision (but I mean that in a good way!) because you knew what was coming, but was infinitely more subtle. I love stories where the Cullen boys get to act like teenagers, but with a faint edge of maturity that's inevitable when you're a century old. Or maybe confidence is a better word-some people may disagree on how mature the boys are in this story _

I just wanted to say your humor bits are as fresh as your heavier works, and that this totally made my night :)
perfidiouspink chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
HAHAHAH that was effin hilarious
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOL, Poor Carlisle. Of course it would be Jessica and Lauren...
philadelphic chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
OMG, somehow I missed this. I love it.
seriouslysirius chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
This is the funniest story ever. You should write more.

Great job!