Reviews for Canon Backfire
LillianaAmelia chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
AHAHAHAHA! Oh, my God. I was laughing before they even found out it was Esme's. I LOVE this :D
snowfire169 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I don't even Twitter and this chapter had me struggling HARD to suppress the snickering at work...thanks!
Alby Mangroves chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
These were absolutely awesome. I love that you've given them a modern voice. The twitter handles were hilarious, and of course E. Cullen was Esme, used to a certain size! The Dilf had me laughing out loud, but the Twitter feed had me spitting my tea. Thanks so much for these, such a great little read :)
Michelle chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
OMG That was hillarious!
Ellachanted chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Lmao. I really thought this was great.

;)
allthingsHHH chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Died laughing!
StormDragonfly chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
This is great in so many ways

1) I think I get the whole DM thing now - it only works in real time if you have a cell phone!

2) Loved that this was all actually from only one reader's perspective.

3) Interesting intimacy between Bella and Carlisle, completely unexpected, but very much appreciated

4) Humorous the whole way through.

As a Carlisle fan, I completely appreciate how you still give his character respect even when he's not the main element. I love seeing Carlisle with a confident sense of self that isn't always worried about how someone else might be upset.

Thank you, and I'm looking forward to Chapter 4!
StormDragonfly chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
OMFG LMAO.

Well played, ma'am.

YOu let the readre hook onto the answer before anyone, and then I just love how Esme - full confidence and grace, completely aware of the conversation - waltzes in and claims the box.

Should we want to know how Jasper knows Carlisle's size? God bless you for not making it look like our Dr. Hot Bitch was lacking in any way.

I'd like to vote that whatever is in the box is enjoyable by both parties.
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Cute! Canon. Loved it.
M474 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ooohhhh so funny!
tookeeluv chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
OMG all three of these were friggin hilarious! Definitely enjoyed this. Look forward to any future posts you may add on this. :) Tks for the much needed laughter this afternoon!
aileas1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
this one's my favorite. I liked the first too, but this lasted longer and was more of a loud funny than raising a smile like the previous two. The usernames are spot-on and I love the way that what's missing is also telling - with Jasper not on until the end and how it turns out it's because he's doing Renesmee's homework :-)
that kiwi chick chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Ohhh my gosh you are halarious! Great story
WD-Den-Mum chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I really did laugh out loud while reading this. You captured it all perfectly too, Edward is being all emo, Emmett is all playful and Jasper's in between.

LOVED ESME! This was so much fun, thanks!
AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Just when I thought I couldn't love your stories anymore... I stumbled across this. And here I am once again explaining why I am laughing out loud at a computer screen filled with seemingly innocent words. Love it. Love you. Thank you so much for writing everything you do!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »