Reviews for A Rose by Any Other Name
sunsingergirl chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
Omg so much SPN influence here! Nicely done though.
Black And White Kirara chapter 29 . 1/7/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story - I have finished it all in one night! What a compelling fan fiction! I just had to keep reading, to know that somewhere along the line InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango and the rest would get at least some semblance of a Happy Ending. I was so pleased to read that, overall, a "gateway" of sorts to happier times ahead was there for nearly all of them. What can I say? A bit of angst and drama is great, but it's nice when everything comes together for the better at the end.

Thank you so much for your story! I will most definitely be reading more of your work!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Well, I do love the story as a whole, but I have to agree that the ending did seem very rushed. First Kagome was pregnant then in less than a chapters length you decide to kill off the baby, which actually might have still been fine had Inuyasha participated in the "final battle" (if you could call it that) in the first place. Also, it seemed strange how Azazel suddenly decided to abandon Damian's body, which he's been perfectly content with using throughout the whole story, for Lilith's right before the big battle just so he could attempt to retrieve a knife that Kagome probably wouldn't have ever had the courage to use had he still been using Damian's body in the first place. Also, you never discussed Azazel's purpose for bring back Kikyo and Inutaisho, if anything it almost seemed like those two characters, along with a few others were just plain forgotten about in favor of ending the story as fast as possible. I'm sorry, because, like I said, I really do adore your stories. You have such a great talent for coming up with interesting plot lines and I love you for it, but I have indeed noticed that you seem to decide to either completely delete/abandon or rush through many of your stories quite often. Something that would be fine if you were just setting them up for a sequel, but it seems a tad disappointing otherwise. I hope you don't too much offense to this review, I'm just trying to be honest and tell you hat I've observed in the past. Not all of them are that way, for instance, I think that Damned Deed, another story of yours that I love, was ended pretty nicely and I greatly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. I apologize if any of what I said above offended you in any way wish you luck with your future works! I've recently been reading "The Massacre & The Masochist" and it seems like it has a great deal of potential. I'm excited to see where you'll be taking it!
Lady Tala chapter 29 . 7/17/2013
Hi. I vary much liked this story and was wondering I could maybe... Make a sequel? See the thing is you left a lot of loose ends that I can work with, like inuyasha's dad, ayame and her child. Rin. Miroku and Songo...
jaimed1968 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulp fiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
AdamGontierFan chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
I know what u mean about writing a story that takes forever to write. I'm writing 1 write now. It's called roses. I'm inuyashasgirlfriend1 I'm a member on here. Lofl I love ur story. Please, write more!
cparks1000000 chapter 29 . 6/4/2012
Well, I just finished your story and would like to say I enjoyed it. Although I think if you kept more to the standard story line then it would have been better. Sometimes, we try to make the stories so complex that we almost lose ourselves in the story. I am confident that a good outline would have made your story perfect.

I wish you well.

8.5/10
redstring2703 chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
I guess we won't see you around anymore, huh? I must say that it saddens me greatly that you won't write anymore, but I understand that you have your reasons. The only thing I'm asking ( more like begging, really) is that you don't delete your work, not even the unfinished stories. It's hard enough that is loosing one of it's best writers, leave us at least the stories, pretty please?

Thank you for all your stories, and I hope that when you look back you will only remember the good times you had while writing.

Wish you all the best,

redstring2703
WineIXI chapter 29 . 4/27/2012
Your last chapter just ruined the entire story. It seems like you are tired of writing it and just wanted end it prematurely. If you still had passion for this story you wouldn't have ended like this. This story should not have ended like this. Personally I think you are about halfway of how it should have been. Why would you just end like this after all of your time and effort.
AstreaLunari chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
This reminds me so much of Supernatural. I Love it so far, cant wait to see what is going to happen next.
The Lady Of Sadness chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
that story was, let see, not as good as Damned deed but great all the same
beccaosa chapter 29 . 3/27/2012
Been reading this along the past few days, and I really loved it. It's a shame that you didn't get a lot of reviews- not that 300 isn't a great number, but this fic deemed worthy of way more.. you got nominated for a poll at the FA- Congrats! That's actually how I found this fic, in my emails.. You really had me on edge through this story, and I liked how Kagome got to be in Kikyou's spot for a while with Tamako around- I think Kikyou's way too misunderstood sometimes. One thing I really liked and noticed was that just like her dad, Kagome left her loved ones to protect them.. Only his children didn't very well hate him for it. Angst kills me- in a good way, though, keeps me reading c: And I didn't think the end was rushed at all, it was open and inviting to the imagination. I enjoyed this so very, very much!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

silver-sunshine-girl chapter 29 . 3/19/2012
I loved this story! But it ended a little to abruptly, like it didn't feel like a real ending. There were quite a few speeling mistakes throughout, so maybe having someone read it over before you put it up would help with that. Please do an epilouge! Please please please!
Darksknight chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
I'm really liking this story so far, even if it is a bit depressing the way kagome isn't as happy any more and how Sango is so cold to her. But I have a feeling it will all work out, so I'm just pulling through. But yeah, way to be an AMAZING author.