Reviews for Sanguine
glaceon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ah, I love this! I remember reading this ages ago, but I still adore it!
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nice story. Incharacter, with a surprising fit in the pokemon series.

This reminds me of a Near-thirties Satyr and a mischevious, innocent Wood Nymph.
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Redorbshipping FTW!
Sam chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
For the content of the story, it was very well written and classy in my opinion.

Very nice :)
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow this is... I'm not quite sure what to make of this story. On the one hand, it REALLY pushes the boundaries for what I'd consider an acceptable relationship to be, even for fictional characters; but on the other, it's well-written and I like the characterization you put in. So, other than the Lolicon it's actually kind of sweet, in a way.
GhostAngel213 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this! Keep up the good work.
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is adorable and amazing in equal parts. I loved it! Characterization - perfect. Interaction - wonderful. Loved the timeline, the premise. Loved how their cute relationship *gradually* descended into something heated and forbidden. This would make an epic chaptered fic.
kuoco chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved it!
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
HALLEJUAH!

Thanks sis for making this fic and I'm so happy that you used the word Debacle! I love it to for some odd reason but it completes Maxie to a T! I wonder what it was like for Maxie to go traveling with her? Chaotic? Fun? Crazy? Well I choose fun because being alone with the guy you love is a miracle (I hope he's using condoms.) How old is she in this fic?

I'm still working on this story. I'll probably either post it today or tommorow depending on the number of sentences and words.

I do hope you think of writing up that threesome fic! Will you still be writing up a sequel to EAT ME?

Ciao!