Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 9/24
Lily is alive, how cool is that? And Harry is delightfully evil! Gah!
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 9/24
It is so sad what Dumblefuck did to James, Lily and Severus. What is WRONG with that man?
MollyMuffinHead chapter 16 . 4/4
Thanks for the story. It was a fun romp. Two quick things...Easter is on a Sunday, so I don't think they had classes and didn't they always have a break for Easter?
Yay! Finally some info on what race Harry is. Love the new backstory. wonder if Voldemort knows? Severus? prob not, but I'm excited for his reaction to all of this.
CaffeineAddict chapter 2 . 3/11
I like how the Great Hall scene played out. It flowed smoothly and the image seemed complete. Most of the details were about Harry, showing he was the center of attention without bashing that over our heads. Only a few sentences went to the students, and even then it wasn't overly detailed. I liked that because it reinforced the feeling that, in this scene, the other students didn't matter. Everyone was staring at Harry, not looking around at their own friends.
Lucius is by his own nature not a very open person. You represented this well, here. Lucius gave the pertinent information to Snape without seeming to suddenly open up his heart and spill anything and everything that Snape wanted. Good job.
Snape's willingness to give Potter another chance seemed a little abrupt, especially if he really is loyal to the Dark Lord instead of Dumbledork. But I've read worse turnarounds before, and as long as Snape isn't going to start serenading Harry in two days, it won't bother overmuch.
CaffeineAddict chapter 1 . 3/11
Found ur story while extremely bored... I'm not bored anymore. :)
The name meanings were rather interesting. I went and looked up a few just for the heck of it, and while Draco is a constellation, the name Draco can also mean dragon.
I'm excited to read about what cre- oops, race Harry is.
Salazar Slytherin calling Draco Malfoy a 'little popinjay' was absolutely hilarious!
Kalynnblack chapter 7 . 12/21/2020
harry can't be so petty as to be angry with Severus I think he's going a bit over board sev didn't know harry was his son and had every right to be resentful.
Kalynnblack chapter 6 . 12/21/2020
I am wondering why Harry isn't more upset with James than he is if it wasn't for his plan he could of been saved from the dursleys and sev has every right to be angry I would if my husband up and married someone else with out explanation he didn't even try to explain.
AnonymousNinja chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Hey Herald-MageAnduli,

I’m sure this is just a typo, but thought I’d let you know that Entomology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of insects. On the other hand, Etymology is the study of the origin of words and the way in which their meanings have changed throughout history. Just thought I’d let you know:)

Cheers,
AnonymousNinja3
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2020
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Tempest09 chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
Just started and finished reading this in 2020! Makes the Author’s Note at the end make sense, in fact, it really was very interesting. This was a very good work. Thank you!
eeveejacob chapter 16 . 6/20/2020
I enjoyed this story very much so! Thanks :)
It was a really original idea - well, I hadn't seen the magical race idea, nor Lily being a Black or James Tom's son. Nice!
WeisseHex chapter 16 . 5/30/2020
Great story!
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 5/29/2020
How incredibly surprising! Sevvie is his daddy?!
abby chapter 8 . 5/10/2020