Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
Great story but a horrible ending
Shippo101 chapter 1 . 4/2
i thought draco was dragon and serpent in greek, or is that another translation?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 3/24
Brilliant story I loved the twist in turns in it.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 3/24
I wish there had been a bit more show and tell to completely knock the headmaster to lower than low but great chapter none the less.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 3/24
They make an excellent couple. I'm actually surprised it only took to weeks for Remus and Sirius. But I wonder how much of that was taken to mull over Dumbledick. And how much was temper over Lily and James lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/24
Lucius is a bit obtuse he pretty much let the secret out of the bag with the mind reading comment lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/24
Lucius doesn't stand a chance does he
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 3/24
Poor sev one shock after another
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/24
He took that rather well almost too well actually. Though I think Voldemort enjoyed rubbing it in just a bit lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/24
Okay never expected that. So yeah now I know why exactly everyone is going to hate him lol.
snarryfantasies chapter 16 . 3/20
This was a decent story though I wish there was more action between Lucius and Harry. :)
gwevyan chapter 1 . 3/10
Hey! Any chance you could message me the website you're talking about in the end note? It sounds interesting but FF cut out the actual name of the site. Thanks!
Also, very interesting start so far and great writing. I'm really excited to read this one! :)
Hainbuche chapter 16 . 3/7
das war eine tolle story und ich habe sehr gemocht sie zu lesen. klasse. lg h
Felix does not mean lucky in German, Gl├╝ck would be luck(I should know since I'm German : P)
this is so great