Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
AstroNeko3000 chapter 12 . 11/17
you mush have not read the books or seen the movie or else you would have known that the sword of gryffindor was not a horcrux
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 11/17
you must have not reaf the books or seen the movirs as the sword of gryffindor was not a horcrux.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 15 . 10/29
Wonderful! Hahaha! Deliciously dark!
cabbieforhire chapter 13 . 10/12
It was never explained why Sirius and Remus had to be 'broken' or 'tortured' or whatever to prove their loyalty. The only time either of them really acted out was when Sirius hit James and that was out of shock he was alive. Hell, their reactions are really subdued and it seemed like they were willing to listen. Plus as the conversations they had when they were locked away could've been catalysts for their joining without being locked away.

It's like you had this idea for making them change sides and wanted to go through with it - alright, fine - but then forgot to put in any reason that it had to happen like that.

You keep having the characters say they don't want to do this/they wish it wasn't necessary/etc. but don't explain *why* they have no choice. If I was Remus I wouldn't give a damn about Lily/Lilithia/whatever says about how she truly loved him.
ifctbmaker chapter 16 . 7/13
Good story but I don't like the idea of Harry's methods of torture for Remus Lupin. I prefer it when they have a special friendly bond with each other.
chrrysak chapter 16 . 5/27
Really did love this story! I do feel like James should have been asking Severus for forgiveness not the other way around
You are honestly making unnecessary angst between James and Severus. From what you wrote, James left Severus with any explanation to only turn up 9 months later with a child and a wife. And you're making it seem like James is the victim in this by making it to so James has to forgive Severus for his snarky remarkes to his bonded when he came back after the 9 month period. If anything, Severus is the victim for having to fo through the pain of seeing his bonded leave and come back with a wife and child. James should be the one asking for forgiveness.
This has frustrated me.
Flenwa chapter 16 . 3/22
Love how this ended, kinda of a shock! Like I bet Harry wrote this but his son pops his head in and shouts 'Nope!' Thank you for this intriguing read and I
m certain to share this with friends.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 16 . 2/28
Ohhhh me encantoooooo
Silverinumiko chapter 16 . 1/17
I truly loved this story. I liked how there was a small insert at the beginning of each chapter, it really tied it all together.
alinefgs chapter 16 . 1/9
adorei essa fic bjs
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Why is there classes on a Sunday let alone Easter Sunday?
paz chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
A work of art. Spectacular
vampire moonlight chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
love this story great job!