Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
Flenwa chapter 16 . 3/22
Love how this ended, kinda of a shock! Like I bet Harry wrote this but his son pops his head in and shouts 'Nope!' Thank you for this intriguing read and I
m certain to share this with friends.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 16 . 2/28
Ohhhh me encantoooooo
Silverinumiko chapter 16 . 1/17
I truly loved this story. I liked how there was a small insert at the beginning of each chapter, it really tied it all together.
alinefgs chapter 16 . 1/9
adorei essa fic bjs
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Why is there classes on a Sunday let alone Easter Sunday?
paz chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
A work of art. Spectacular
vampire moonlight chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
love this story great job!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
y are u doing quotes, it's just stupid. now if u did it referencing from another story I would not care. but this...just stupid!
Neru Akuma chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
First, "Tojours Pur" is French and spelled "Toujours Pur". And I would know, as I'm French. But otherwise I notice no mistakes and your story seems most interesting !

Good continuation ~
Astonisheddingle chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
Omfg the feels!
Shetan20 chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
Thankyou for a very entertaining story
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
NICE!
skyeza chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Shit well that was different. Great take though. I loved Lilithia, she was an amazing badass
MageVicky chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
I kind of liked and disliked this story...Bringing so many people back to life, and pairing everyone up is a super awful cliche. (I was half expecting you to make Lily gay and bringing Regulus back to life, too) also, I hope you realize that you tortured Remus into submission, Remus wasn't persuaded by sound arguments and the truth of Dumbledore's evil, he was simply tortured into joining. And Hermione? can we say "cliche" again? and a weak one as well. and if she was blood adopted (probably against her will) then she was basically also manipulated into joining the same way as Remus.
So, basically, your dark side in this story are as bad as Dumbledore. and I foresee another Dumbledore like enemy rising again very soon, and many people joining him; simply because harry and his side are not the more likable "good people who happen to use dark magic", they're more like the typical "bad people who use dark magic and manipulate and torture people into agreeing with them and joining".
If harry hadn't been the cliche "magical creature that's dark - even though some people think of them as neutral-" he would have hated Riddle and his ilk, and he would have even agreed with Dumbledore about him killing James and Lily.
not trying to bash you here, though, just pointing out things that bothered me about the story. (some of these are like my pet peeves, so I couldn't help myself)
Mc111 chapter 16 . 1/21/2016