Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
krnegi91 chapter 16 . 5/3
My rating: minimum 3stars/5
Johnlockpokidrarrydestielwho chapter 16 . 4/1
This story was gorgeous. In response to another review by someone, you did write this before DH right? I’m pretty sure you mentioned that somewhere, either that or you said you disregard DH in this story.
Soccerlover17 chapter 16 . 1/26
Love this story!
Briann chapter 5 . 1/16
I don't understand why James did not tell Severus about the baby and marrying Lily before he actually married her? Why hide it from Severus and to wait until Harry was a year old?
Severus had every right to be upset and cold towards James for thinking that he cheated on him with Lily. Poor Severus should not feel guilty for how he felt and thought when he found out James married Lily and had a baby. And now can understand how he felt about Harry and why he treated him the way did with thinking he was James (who he thought cheated on him) and Lilies son.
AstroNeko3000 chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
you mush have not read the books or seen the movie or else you would have known that the sword of gryffindor was not a horcrux
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
you must have not reaf the books or seen the movirs as the sword of gryffindor was not a horcrux.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
Wonderful! Hahaha! Deliciously dark!
cabbieforhire chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
It was never explained why Sirius and Remus had to be 'broken' or 'tortured' or whatever to prove their loyalty. The only time either of them really acted out was when Sirius hit James and that was out of shock he was alive. Hell, their reactions are really subdued and it seemed like they were willing to listen. Plus as the conversations they had when they were locked away could've been catalysts for their joining without being locked away.

It's like you had this idea for making them change sides and wanted to go through with it - alright, fine - but then forgot to put in any reason that it had to happen like that.

You keep having the characters say they don't want to do this/they wish it wasn't necessary/etc. but don't explain *why* they have no choice. If I was Remus I wouldn't give a damn about Lily/Lilithia/whatever says about how she truly loved him.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
ifctbmaker chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
Good story but I don't like the idea of Harry's methods of torture for Remus Lupin. I prefer it when they have a special friendly bond with each other.
chrrysak chapter 16 . 5/27/2017
Really did love this story! I do feel like James should have been asking Severus for forgiveness not the other way around
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
You are honestly making unnecessary angst between James and Severus. From what you wrote, James left Severus with any explanation to only turn up 9 months later with a child and a wife. And you're making it seem like James is the victim in this by making it to so James has to forgive Severus for his snarky remarkes to his bonded when he came back after the 9 month period. If anything, Severus is the victim for having to fo through the pain of seeing his bonded leave and come back with a wife and child. James should be the one asking for forgiveness.
This has frustrated me.
Flenwa chapter 16 . 3/22/2017
Love how this ended, kinda of a shock! Like I bet Harry wrote this but his son pops his head in and shouts 'Nope!' Thank you for this intriguing read and I
m certain to share this with friends.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 16 . 2/28/2017
Ohhhh me encantoooooo
Silverinumiko chapter 16 . 1/17/2017
I truly loved this story. I liked how there was a small insert at the beginning of each chapter, it really tied it all together.