Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
vampire moonlight chapter 16 . 7/21
love this story great job!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 16 . 5/15
y are u doing quotes, it's just stupid. now if u did it referencing from another story I would not care. but this...just stupid!
Neru Akuma chapter 4 . 5/10
First, "Tojours Pur" is French and spelled "Toujours Pur". And I would know, as I'm French. But otherwise I notice no mistakes and your story seems most interesting !

Good continuation ~
HarukaAika chapter 10 . 4/14
Omfg the feels!
Shetan20 chapter 16 . 4/14
Thankyou for a very entertaining story
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 3/29
NICE!
skyeza chapter 16 . 3/22
Shit well that was different. Great take though. I loved Lilithia, she was an amazing badass
MageVicky chapter 16 . 2/21
I kind of liked and disliked this story...Bringing so many people back to life, and pairing everyone up is a super awful cliche. (I was half expecting you to make Lily gay and bringing Regulus back to life, too) also, I hope you realize that you tortured Remus into submission, Remus wasn't persuaded by sound arguments and the truth of Dumbledore's evil, he was simply tortured into joining. And Hermione? can we say "cliche" again? and a weak one as well. and if she was blood adopted (probably against her will) then she was basically also manipulated into joining the same way as Remus.
So, basically, your dark side in this story are as bad as Dumbledore. and I foresee another Dumbledore like enemy rising again very soon, and many people joining him; simply because harry and his side are not the more likable "good people who happen to use dark magic", they're more like the typical "bad people who use dark magic and manipulate and torture people into agreeing with them and joining".
If harry hadn't been the cliche "magical creature that's dark - even though some people think of them as neutral-" he would have hated Riddle and his ilk, and he would have even agreed with Dumbledore about him killing James and Lily.
not trying to bash you here, though, just pointing out things that bothered me about the story. (some of these are like my pet peeves, so I couldn't help myself)
Mc111 chapter 16 . 1/21
Loved this!
emillyfpsales chapter 4 . 1/13
Snape is a half-blood!
kurashix01 chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Yay.. Happy ending, love to read a happy ending story, as for the story it's unexpected but enjoyable.
Inion an Mac Tire chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
aine is also one of the rulers of the sidhe and the morigans daughter
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
it actually goes Andromeda, Bellatrix, then Narcissa

S. Ravenclaw
Camille.Ad0 chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
that's not really a long story for me but it was great. Short jokes are the best. (I don't know if you say that in english as well) )
Terra Elizabeth chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
This is an awesome story. I loved reading it.