Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
abby chapter 8 . 5/10/2020
Lilithia is quite right
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2020
beautiful
i love it. thank you for writing this.
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 16 . 2/22/2020
This was terrific!
skylerwyler02 chapter 16 . 1/27/2020
this was surprisingly good I took a gamble and won :))
Dear-Theodosiaa chapter 16 . 1/24/2020
A pleasant read.
magnoliarossa chapter 16 . 1/22/2020
It's funny I read it in 2020 nice story!
freemankb2002 chapter 6 . 12/2/2019
Due to the earlier comment from Narcissa, it can read that Lily's lover is from the light or is influenced by that light side.

Therefore I think it will be Remus, as he is connected to the Blacks and Harry. As well as being the only known Light character developed with the intelligence to match Lily's.

Hope I am correct
Great start the book, really easy to read and flows well.
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
Lucius must be renamed because he sure as hell is not light.
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
Lucius must be renamed because he sure as hell is not light.
annamccallen chapter 16 . 3/26/2019
Amazing story!
Hipster007 chapter 16 . 3/13/2019
This was awesome. I have also noticed the lack of the name Tessa though which means harvester for any future stories. Think about it.
DarkAphrodite chapter 16 . 3/1/2019
wow, this was amazing
Thank you for writing this story.
Abbey Riddle chapter 11 . 2/1/2019
This is great... I just, no matter what I read, cannot get into a Lucius/harry pairing. I try so hard and I can't. I think it's because my favorite pairing, usually, is Draco/Harry. I can't ship it. This story is great though.
ChaoticMinds chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Ugh, Harry is STILL all of his first name? Unbelievable. I was expecting Hadrian or something that sounded sophisticated instead of just HARRY. I refuse to believe that any grandchild of Marvolo would have a plain name in front of all those other very NOT plain names. Seeing them together is absolutely ridiculous. T_T)
Also, why hasn't Tom ever mentioned that he's his grandson in any of their being related at any of their confrontations? Doesn't make sense to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Draco means Dragon not what you said
601 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »