Reviews for From Darkness Emerges
annamccallen chapter 16 . 3/26/2019
Amazing story!
Hipster007 chapter 16 . 3/13/2019
This was awesome. I have also noticed the lack of the name Tessa though which means harvester for any future stories. Think about it.
DarkAphrodite chapter 16 . 3/1/2019
wow, this was amazing
Thank you for writing this story.
Abbey Riddle chapter 11 . 2/1/2019
This is great... I just, no matter what I read, cannot get into a Lucius/harry pairing. I try so hard and I can't. I think it's because my favorite pairing, usually, is Draco/Harry. I can't ship it. This story is great though.
ChaoticMinds chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
Ugh, Harry is STILL all of his first name? Unbelievable. I was expecting Hadrian or something that sounded sophisticated instead of just HARRY. I refuse to believe that any grandchild of Marvolo would have a plain name in front of all those other very NOT plain names. Seeing them together is absolutely ridiculous. T_T)
Also, why hasn't Tom ever mentioned that he's his grandson in any of their being related at any of their confrontations? Doesn't make sense to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Draco means Dragon not what you said
NarutoNamikazeIsAwesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Not hating, I love your story’s but in the magical world they can remove bones and then have them regrown. Why wouldn’t Harry do that
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 16 . 8/27/2018
Loved this story. Enjoyed how different it was from others I’ve read. Very well written and brilliantly descriptive
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
*snickers*

Harry's got some hidden qualities this time around, doesn't he? Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
They lerned that harry spoke parceltoung in 2 year.
DaeCaelestis chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
It's a rather interesting story and I enjoy it but the real why I wrote this review is for your mistake for the Black family's motto. It's written "Toujours purs" and it's french not latin.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 16 . 5/31/2018
Awesome
krnegi91 chapter 16 . 5/3/2018
My rating: minimum 3stars/5
JohnpokiSnar chapter 16 . 4/1/2018
This story was gorgeous. In response to another review by someone, you did write this before DH right? I’m pretty sure you mentioned that somewhere, either that or you said you disregard DH in this story.
Soccerlover2 chapter 16 . 1/26/2018