Reviews for To Spy Or Not To Spy
Zstar1 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
YESSSSSS!ZAMMIE! By the way my favorite part was "And I shot up in pain, cussing so loudly in Tagalog that somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought half the population of the Philippines had heard me. " because I am Filipino! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!
swiftielove chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Is Cammie a spy?
LazySundayGirl chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
alright, its been one whole year, and you leave us RIGHT AT THE BEST PART! the CIA should lock you up for this, issy

BTW, sorry for not reading on in Hwat Happens When You Fall Hard. someone delet the tab it was open in, and then I couldnt find it anymore. but now I found it again, so tata! im gonna read it again!
Jordy chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Hey! I'm loving your story :)
I live how you kept the spy theme with Zach and also put your own spin on his upbringing and I love mystery stories in general.
I noticed you haven't updated in almost a year but if you are planning to continue this story then I'd love to beta for you.
Fanfiction hates me at the moment for some reason and I can't access my account but if you want to contact me about the beta thing then you can email me at
Thanks and your story is fantastic!
jenna chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
please please update!could it be,that cammie used 2 go 2 the gg academy,but she left it when her father died and her mum went mental?and that cammie still has all the skills but is no longer cia?
Ami chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Aw it's been over a year, please uosate
annasofieks chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
update pleas!
BunnySwag101 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Please please please please update! I love this story too much please don't abandon it!
kukipye chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Hi! I finished this in what? Two... three days? I found it while I was going through Gallagher Rose's favourites.
I saw that you only updated this on the 7/12/12, which was last year! O.O

Anyway, I love the story, and you very much left me hanging at Chapter Nine. Any chance you'll be continuing this? I'd love to continue reading it!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
OMG! I absolutely adore this story. It's very entertaining.
PLZZZZ UPDATE! pretty plz w/ a cherry on top?
PLLZZ DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE!
Bria chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
No. No. No. No. NO! There isn't any more? WHAT?! You have to finish! We have to know who the killer is! We have to know if Cammie is a spy or not and WE HAVE TO SEE SOME ZAMMIE! No, you are NOT abandoning this story now Ms./Mr.! Please please please, (my sanity depends on it), you HAVE to upload the next chapter now! This story was actually amazing! I love it to Gallagher and back! OMG Zammie Forever
xoxo Bria

P.S. I would beta if it meant you updated faster!

P. P. S. Your authors notes are WAY long!

P. P. P. S. UUUUPDATEEEEEE! Love you! *Mwah!
justme.xoxo1 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Where have you gone?
This story is so great, I really do hope you continue it.
Autumn Herondale chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Great story, more Zach and Cammie please. Also, could you do Cammie's Pov once in a while?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2013