Reviews for Laugh Instead Of Crying
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is sweet and angsty. Nicely written; I like how you've balanced the two and how you've looked beyond that exterior of his.
mykidmom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I was laughting so hard I was crying... then the last part. Not bad, well done...
SLE 74 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was brilliant! funny and serious all together, I really Love it!

Well Done

immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
:) love. It
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
just maybe one day she will laugh and fight back a little bit and tony will know that the ziva he loves is back... then again maybe that day will never come and he will just have to love the ziva that is there in front of him and accept her for who she is now, not who she was before all this mess they have created :( good little story
ffnreader chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was an interesting analysis of Tony's need and use of humor. I thought that part of the story was very well articulated. However, there are two items I do not see your way.

1 regardless of why she ended up there, Ziva spends four months being both physically and psychologically beaten, tortured, most likely raped, yet you think he should get a free pass because life was punishing HIM?

2 while I think Tony would have seeked vengance for anyone on the team, I highly doubt he would have said "Couldn't live without you" about McGee or Gibbs or Abby or Ducky. I don't think Abby was very very wrong to see that he has feelings for Ziva that go beyond partnership.

While it's admirable for him to want to instill the fight back in her, you make him sound snarky in trying to do so.