Reviews for Somedays
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
cute little story, a bit sad, a bit silly, a whole lotta angsty tony and the jealous tony... kinda like tony that way... he did go after her and i think hes earned the right :) but any case cute story
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
“Well, McGee and I both shit our pants this evening when you decided to act out your death wish with that tractor-trailer. So I think you owe us both new pants.”

- LOL. i was wondering if the boys were watching, i guess so since they were close by, but it didn't show their reaction. so thank you SO much for writing this, i love that you write for both my favorite shows! :) 3

“Really? You’d have been happy to die tonight?”

“No,” she said, shoving the chicken around on her plate as she spoke. “But I would not have dreaded it.”

The silence was thick in the air.

“I would have,” his voice was heavy with emotion, though he barely spoke a whisper.

- oh, ziva. :( 3 she breaks my heart sometime. and you wrote this beautifully witih such quiet intensity.

“Before that, I heard my mother’s singing. And Tali’s laughter. And, while they are some of my only pleasant memories, they are also vivid reminders of death and violence.”

“You’re the strongest woman I know,” he said, his words in a rush to be spoken before she silenced him again.

“I am not,” she said, a self-deprecating chuckle sliding past her throat. “I am just incredibly stubborn.”

- that first line is just so heartbreaking. oh, so sad. but you write them so well. i love tony's compliment, i do believe that's what he thinks when he looks at her even if he won't say it aloud.

His head snapped around, no longer following her train of thought. “Who have you been star-gazing with?”

“Damon and I went last time he was in town.”

Tony felt his temper flair and felt no desire to rein it in. “You went on some romantic star-gazey date with Worth?”

LOVE THIS SO MUCH haha. can totally see this happenign and tony's response! :D

“You … but... I… Ziva!” he said, standing in front of her. “I flew to Somalia to rescue your ass, you’re supposed to date me! Not Worth the junkie!”

- FINALLY. he said it! :D

He let his false-bravado cover the waver that had taken over his voice. “Well, you know, a date with a DiNozzo has given many women a reason to live. This could be just the cure you need.”

- perfect tony line to end this. PERFECT!

thank you for the perfect post-ep piece, i've been searching for one and when i saw your username in my inbox, got so happy. thank you! :)
cinematus chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I'm glad you decided to write some more Tiva fics again. I really believe you have this great ability to capture a different side of them and show that they have a lot of different emotions that we don't see on the show.

I like this more emotional/caring side of them you portray so well.

I like the way the story developed. Especially the start. Tony being pushing and nosy, Ziva not really wanting to talk about things and then only revealing parts of it.

The conversation about Ziva's problem dealing with her whole past was really touching. All the things she's been through and dealing with, finally talking about it, was a great idea to come up. I liked Tony's reaction very much. Admitting his feelings and that he care about the person and not only the fact that she's his partner and then getting jealous/angry when he finds out that she was on a date with Werth. I always enjoy when Tony and Ziva get angry at each and in their shouting match where they reveal more their true feelings for each other. This was one of my favorite parts.

I would really like to see some kind of a sequel to this story because I think that this idea has great potential to become something like a series. But don't feel pressured, it's a great post-episode story. I totally enjoyed and loved reading it.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love it! I love Ziva, and how she says what she says. Fantastic!
Mitford chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really like this.
sb158 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOL! That man; you just gotta love him when you don't want to strangle him.

And poor Ziva-maybe it's time to make new memories to replace the bad ones.
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Funny! And sweet. And intense. Good job!
mia58 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So glad to see a story from you. Not surprisingly, I liked this very much. I wasn't quite sure what to make of her reaction as the trailer was coming towards her. I think your take on her outlook about death is a very real possibility. And I think that as time passes, she gets more and more hopeful and glad to be alive.

Laughed at the way they finally express their feelings for each other. So them. Thanks for continuing to write Tiva stories.
pia chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i think you got it, i think that ziva and damon are close friends that love each other, in a brotherly/sister way maybe. or how about first cousins?

of course tony thinks he's the sh*t! he's tony.
MartiniKisses chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Amazing. Loved this- it was a great follow-up to last night's episode.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very well written like always. I very much enjoyed the spin you placed on this. There were some amazing lines that made me chuckle, and some that made me want to cry. In fact, I am pretty sure that my family thought that I looked pretty weird sitting here with tears in my eyes as I stared at my computer screen. Well worth it.

Kudos on a job well done. :]
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Dang you nailed it! I wondered the same thing about Ziva.

I too wonder if it is not more a brother sister thing with Ziva and Damon... that Ari and Talia and Michael all gone they were her family. I think Damon respects and adores Ziva but does not desire her.

*SNORF* All you have to do is ask? ahahahahahahah perfect. And a date with Tony is a reason to live. LOVE IT.

You have a gift with the turn of phrase, I do so enjoy your stories.

Your icon is pretty wonderful too, reminds me of Flirt a horse from my childhood.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i don't know how you came up with this story in a day! when i watched the first episode with werth, i could tell there was something b/w ziva n him. i like how you handled their relationship in here. i just wish Tony would realize what he's missing and make a move. all in all, i really enjoyed your story!

p.s. some days, i imagine ziva and tony to be secretly dating... and that they r just good actors at hiding it.. *sigh* ha i guess one can dream
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very nice. I liked the end part a lot.
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I absolutely love the ending. Especially when she says, "It's all you've ever had to do." I can hear her saying that. And it rings so true. Short but strong piece. I like.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2