Reviews for DeanNial Ninja Sam
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loved :D
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh, lovely. I've been missing some sick Dean here!

Phoebe
InSecret chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I LOVE how Sam feeling Dean's forehead is such. hard. work. LOL. And I love stuffy sniffly irritable Dean. JUST LET SAM HUG YOU! I mean... make you better. No. I mean hug you. So sweet, Sid.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You frigging rocked that.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hey hon! Wow! This story sure had my heart pumped like I'd just ran a 100km marathon, LOL. I read with the fear of finding out a wincest in the end, but you twisted it very well. Using the words "molester" and then Dean wiping his streaming eyes and nose, really did wonder! I love it and I definitely love the image of Sam hovering Dean and pinning him just to feel his forehead and checking glands. Serve you right Dean for trying to hide your sickness!

I like!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You always write such a wonderful, sick Dean...okay, how twisted does that sound? I miss your writing when you're not around!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, that's adorable. Just really very nice sick Dean. :D

Love it. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Guh. I utterly adore this. I think utterly is my new word. it keeps come out. but I really really do. I love Dean struggling to get away and Sam meaning business. And the pathetic whimpers go right to my heart... and the head resting on Sam's shoulder. This is gold. *grins and loves and then tackle smishes you*