Reviews for To Where You Are
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I was singing along. I love it when a song fic makes me sing along. Very awesome. Also, very touching.
Writer on the Run chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Snow Patrol and NCIS together. What I would give to see that happen.
Jananae chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Such a beautiful piece. Very simple, very elegant. This definitely goes to my favorites :)
time.forgets chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love this song and this piece fitted it perfectly ) Great job.
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Impressively, you've managed to avoid the most common pitfall of songfics, which is that... well, they usually suck. Not only did this NOT suck, it was wonderful. You managed not just a plotline, but a touching one, and (in my opinion) you captured exactly what the emotions would have been throughout. Great story.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is gorgeous. Even not being the familiar with the song (and I totally have to google it now) it didn't seem awkward in they way that song-fics-to-songs-I-don't-know often are. It totally worked! I loved the map opening, because I am a total sucker for maps and I loved how actually broad the time period turned about to be, plus this, "'That’s a lie . . . .You jeopardized your entire career and for what? . . . . You killed him . . . .' You killed her too. 'I guess I’ll never know. . . .' And neither will you . . . ." (aah, heartbreaking!) and the promise of piano lessons! Basically I like this oodles. Thanks for sharing!
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was pretty. And sweet. I liked it.
gpeach6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
aw! that was so sweet and beautiful and...aw!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
good little story *wipes a tear away* just hope that he can hold onto her and not let her get away this time. :)