Reviews for Rumination
Buurman chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Union Flag. It's only called the Union Jack when flown on a ship.

Other than that, masterful as ever. You approximate Ducky very well, though your Abby seemed slightly off this time. It's hard to pinpoint, but she seemed like Abby putting on a good face instead of regular Abby.
KateCarter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Congratulations. I just added you to my favorites based solely off of reading two stories. This is unprecedented.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
True to TV life. Thanks!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Very cute. I liked it a lot
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very sly! She kicks.. I bet she does!
Tim-tim-timothy chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was...Interesting to say the least.
SarahOL1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hahaha...so why isn't Ziva staying at her own place anymore, hmm?
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This could be straight from the show. The Tiva is subtle and fun (“The rest more than makes up for a little discomfort.”) but it's the interaction between all the characters that's such a delight to read: Ducky's impatience with Tony for keeping him away from the corpse, their comments about the missing characters, and especially the Abby/Ducky conversation. All of Abby's lines are right on pitch, and I love love love the ending line for being so very Ducky. It's kind of a bonus that it feels just like the kind of end-of-scene line he'd have right before a cutscene! :)
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
woohoo lol
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You are a minx, you know that?

A veritable Minx!

Loved it.
Mitford chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
clever you this is sweet
mia58 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I've said before, and I'll say it again - you write Ducky so well, it's like you created him. Very funny story. Couldn't stop laughing at Tony's discussion about Gibbs and the deer.

Seeing as there are no new episodes for several weeks, maybe you could do another Ziva/Damon/Tony story based on Jack-Knife. Hell, anything your clever mind comes up with will be just fine by me.

P.S. Love your disclaimer.
pia chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
hehe! classic, sleeping injuries are not that uncommon, turst me:)
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hilarious! Thanks for giving me a laugh tonight. I needed it. :D
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This rocks! I love it when characters are in a story even when they aren't there. Ducky's aside about Palmer's flu was dead-on, as was Tony's comment about Gibbs putting up the venison (hilarious!) I love it when Tiva comes mixed with a good helping of ensemble-goodness. Speaking of goodness: Ducky. Boy, have you got his voice DOWN. It's awesome. Your Abby was also brilliant and their dialogue was them to a tee. (Science! Art! “Are we getting into a philosophical debate? Because I have to run back for my Caf-Pow if that’s the case.” LOVE!) In fact I liked the bits of crime and cast more than I liked the admittedly cute and sly Tiva goodness. Will definitely be rereading this in the future.