Reviews for Batman Beyond: Continuum
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Please, please, please update! More Terry! Does he beat up the Jokerz? Can he be like the top dog. Beating up gangs without a mask.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
This was absolutely wonderful to read. A real delight. I do hope you update this brilliant story soon. You're a great writer. I think the voices are perfect. I wonder why Bruce is OOC? Cheers and ta!:)
Kronos12 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
CONTINUE!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
can't wait for the next chapter
euromagpie chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Hey, could you make it so that both Terry and Bruce are the Batman? Just, like, make Terry Bruce's partner (because, face it, Bruce is the Batman). And if Bruce is Batman, can you give him back the more original design for the suit, like the cowl and the cape?

But, anyway, I really like this story, I hope you update it.
Stiehl chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Interesting story. Hope you eventually come back to it.
Cathy chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Very interesting story you've got going here, I hope to see another update soon!
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Ooh, looks good so far! Update soon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
So Terry becomes 'normal' so to speak and can finally be Terry. Does he go back to Bruce?
CheesetothePower chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
This is fun, and if your having trouble continuing, how about getting Terry back into the Batclan and making a joker plot out in Matt's meating with one.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This is a good story. I would like to read more.
Zaldrya chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Okay, so I thought that I had reviewed for this chapter, but I guess not. I really do adore this fic right now. I wanna know what happens! Bruce is being himself, and it's irritating me that hasn't spoken to Terry. Bad Bruce. Bad. Anyway, I'm dying to know what happens with the Jokerz and with Terry and with Bruce and with everything! Sorry this review doesn't have any constructive crit, but I just really want another chapter ). Please keep up the amazing updates.

Zal
kingdomhearts222 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Poor Terry. Bruce should have realized his duty was getting his company back and Terry's duty was to be Batman.

Bruce should hire Terry as his secretary which would give him reason to be around Bruce again.

And Bruce seems a bit OOC but that is okay. Will there be any Superman in this? Clark usually comes to knock some sense in Bruce's head when he is being an idiot.
SiaAhn Sacham chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I like that chapter, to lurn more about Bruce's point of vue.

It could be interesting thoug that Mary McGinnis were killed while Bruce is to busy with dis company to do the Batman duty and that Terry and Matt need a Tutor. Bruce, filling guilty, could take them and... (if you want more idea in that story line, let me know, I won't divulgue every thing on the review panel...)
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
That must be terrible for Terry - learning about Jokerz and not being able to do anything.

And Bruce is going to face a lot of trouble in Wayne Powers. I wonder what is Sarah hiding?