Reviews for Death Becomes Her
legallygwen chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
more more more!
Purple Lex chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Really loved this so far and wish that sometime in the future you will be able to continue it. However, if not, then I will fill in the blanks till the end :)

BTW - you are a great writer!
Keefer chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
OMG! You must keep writing since I can't stop reading. This is an awesome story, please post soon. I'm dying a little on the inside.
evening blue chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
hey im loving the story so far and i really hope you continue it! its got so much emotions and its kept me on the edge after each chapter :)

you are such a talented writer! but i'm sorry about your brother, it must of been terrible for you...

thanks for the story so far thou and i hope you continue it

eve
kjst1more chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Just read ur story. i am truly enjoying it. do u plan to continue it? hope so, there r some things n it i think should be fanon. hope life is kinder to u. thanks for a good adventure thus far.
loganator chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
i love it! Im sorry about your brother- losing a loved one is always hard, just hold on and be strong!:)

Please update soon!
july chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
I love this fic!

and I'll say the same thing I told several writers here YOUR SHOULD participate in the heroes_bigboom at lj because you're an amazing writer and we need more stories like this there.
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
LOVE this!
synjax chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Older Molly is SOOOO awesome! Nyahaha!

Hoshitzu! ZOMG! All that fluffy cheesecorniness! SHUTS!

AWESOME! I could still see Sylar in that alley, saying "I'm back" with an empty can of spinach in hand. So AWESOME! I just KNEW that was gonna happen when Claire injected her blood in him! Nyaha~!

Okay, since it very much seems like you get freaked out or something cos I'm so fangirly about your fic (What! It's AWESOME, okay! What's wrong with being addicted to something AWESOME! :O), instead of my usual pleads and begs and cries and blah, I'll just ask, WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE COMING! WILL YOU UPDATE SOON! HOW LOOONG WILL IT TAKE! instead. :D
johncorn chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
I loved future Molly.
Trueloves Gutter chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
Oh my! Our boy is BACK! YIPEEEEEE!

I guess it goes without saying that I love Claire's reaction when she thought she was going to lose him, she makes out that she is angry to cover up how utterly terrified she is of losing him. Beautiful. I do love how powerful Claire is in this story though, she kicks some serious arse and I can imagine that drives Gabriel crazy (in a **good** way!)

Once again, you have delivered in spades honey! This chapter was a triumph and I can not wait for the next!
badkidoh chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
another good chapter.
JaimiePrufrock chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Hey! Here I was today, lamenting the fact that I hadn't responded to your last reply, and tada! You whip out another chapter! Taking a break from the last essay for this much needed fanfic tlc. :)

hmmm interesting musing on Gabriel's part, on how abilities are so commonplace now. I imagine that *would* rather grate on someone's nerves who threw away his entire old life to be special. I was wondering about the line: "On this fact alone Peter and I wholly agree." I was just curious whether you have Sylar hating Peter because of Noah's death, or even before then because of the danger Peter could bring into their home? I was thinking this because I remember in the episode, little Noah excitedly recognizes his "Uncle" Peter, but asks where his scar is...so presumably Peter's been around before. Sorry if you already explained this in an earlier chapter! You know I love to hear your thought processes. :)

Okay, I HAVE to ask how you picked the name "St. Malachy's" for Gabriel's parochial school. I'll tell you why later...

THANK YOU for having Molly as a teenager. I wrote her with the same idea as you, (as far as I gleaned from this chapter, you were thinking the same way). It doesn't make sense for her to still be like 10, when you take chronology into account. I also think they should have had an older actress play her in IABD, although I do really like Adair Tishler as Molly. Of course, Badass!Molly is always a pleasure to read. I liked how tough she was with Claire. It almost caught me by surprise, because I'm so used to writing them as friends. lol. The "Bring it, BITCH!" was awesome.

And I'm so glad that the love element is heating up between Claire and Sylar! Him acknowledging he still loves her (mentally), jumping in front of Claire - chivilrous even as he knew that she'd survive but he wouldn't, Claire admiting that she didn't want him to die! Delicious! Of course that she saved him too! :D Oh, and last time when I commented on the gore, definitly not a complaint, and not here either. I LOVED that you had Sylar with the bloody, maniacal grin. The blood's neccessary, adds to the story, and just plain fun. Ha, I can't comment against gory imagery, now can I? lol. I really could picture that grin though, wooo chills.

Of course I liked it! Can't wait for the next one! :)
ivy83 chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
aww Sylar is BACK! Yummy!
megumisakura chapter 13 . 4/22/2011