Reviews for The Way Things Are
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
why didnt vegeta get stronger after A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?
If you were any chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
You the type of dude who pretends to be asleep in the car so his homeboys will carry him inside
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
In 1 bit u said that video made her dad admit to her that he didn't kill cell and that he told her it was the "Golden haired boy" and that it is not tricks but Ki etc. but in the next chapter she makes the assumption that gohan is the one who defeated cell then a few lines down she acts as if she has no idea that her dad did NOT and that all the fighters did WAS tricks. Somebody explain that to meh, if it were consistent she would have been like"so you are the one who defeated cell" not " then who defeated cell and was it Tricks.
The DBZ reader chapter 25 . 2/12/2016
nex?
Bryan chapter 25 . 1/17/2016
When's the next chapter
Up chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Please hurry. This is awesome you're doing a great job.
abdullah rehman chapter 25 . 7/11/2015
hurry up
gabelou1991 chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
J'aime .
Johan chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
U have to update again this story is amazing
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
so your bringing Ranma in?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Please make goku stronger he needs to be a lot stronger.
bill chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
gohan should be with lime
Zuchiku chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
I like the story, especially the idea with the wish.
Maybe it's just my computer but something seems wrong with this chapter cause there are wired signs and the speeches aren't correctly displayed for me.
DarkVoid116 chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
This review is gonna be a doozy since it's the last chapter posted right now.

I love this story. I might have been critical of the grammar and everything, but, with the exception of one chapter (22 or 23), it improved drastically the second half of the story.

I wish you would continue this. I really want to see more about Kengen and how the Mystic Gohan/Mystic Kengen fight will go.

I also wanna see the outcome of the GokuGohan final/

I love the GhVi-ness in this story. There's a good balance between romance and adventure.

I hope Videl reacts well when Gohan finally explains the full effects of what their joining/mating means.

Awesome story so far, hope to see an eventual update.
DarkVoid116 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
I was wonderin' when Elder Kai would communicate this major problem to Gohan regarding Kengen.

We'll see what happens next, lol.

It should be interesting to see who wins the fight since it was even.