Reviews for The Way Things Are
hurry up
gabelou1991 chapter 25 . 6/11
J'aime .
Johan chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
U have to update again this story is amazing
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
so your bringing Ranma in?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Please make goku stronger he needs to be a lot stronger.
bill chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
gohan should be with lime
Zuchiku chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
I like the story, especially the idea with the wish.
Maybe it's just my computer but something seems wrong with this chapter cause there are wired signs and the speeches aren't correctly displayed for me.
DarkVoid116 chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
This review is gonna be a doozy since it's the last chapter posted right now.

I love this story. I might have been critical of the grammar and everything, but, with the exception of one chapter (22 or 23), it improved drastically the second half of the story.

I wish you would continue this. I really want to see more about Kengen and how the Mystic Gohan/Mystic Kengen fight will go.

I also wanna see the outcome of the GokuGohan final/

I love the GhVi-ness in this story. There's a good balance between romance and adventure.

I hope Videl reacts well when Gohan finally explains the full effects of what their joining/mating means.

Awesome story so far, hope to see an eventual update.
DarkVoid116 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
I was wonderin' when Elder Kai would communicate this major problem to Gohan regarding Kengen.

We'll see what happens next, lol.

It should be interesting to see who wins the fight since it was even.
DarkVoid116 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
This is my first ever fanfiction so of course it's going to suck is an awful reason, lol.

I like the kiss and make up part of it, it was really sweet.

Not bad aside from the cliche, annoying statement.
DarkVoid116 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
There were, uh, Japanese symbols here. Not sure if you're aware of this fact...

I like the way Videl beat Seru. It was fairly original.

Awesome chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Haha, this is gonna be awesome. The matchups here are amazing. Can't wait to see the Gohan-Hercule, Videl-Seru and the eventual finals, whatever the matchup there ends up...
DarkVoid116 chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
I'm pretty excited to see how this goes. It is sort of a toss up between Goten and Trunks here. Either could easily win. We'll see.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Heh, filler is right. As such, nice chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Awww, Videl has soooo much control over Gohan. It's kinda hilarious. She could get Gohan to do her bidding if she really wanted him to. Tournament, huh?

I'm liking this fic more now than in the beginning. Your grammar really improved as it went along.

Not a bad chapter.