Reviews for Happiness Explosion
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
It was nice, a little too fast for me, but overall it was interesting.
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Leave it to Keigo to overreact on Valentine's Day. That is a nice fluffy one-shot you made! I'm more of a IchiRuki fan, but I don't mind the pairing btwn Ichigo and Nelliel. I think it's cute.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
so what your saying is orihime is a perveted bisexuel who wants both ichigo and nel's body bow chicka bow wow
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Very cute one shot. Keep up the good work.
JD Fanficing chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
harem?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
cute but needs at LEAST a K
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
friends review: i loved it so much the i was about to cry.

ME: most definetly not me; trust me hon I would never write that in a million plus years. She was feeling blue so I let her read ~her~ fave pairing. but it did have a nice storyline I'll give you that AND ONLY THAT.
tnf chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aww aww aww aww! That's so sweet and cute aww!
miyano arasaki chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
naaaaaaaaawwww this is so sweet .
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
nice story. Thank god the chocolate burned. I was very concerned that Nel was learning how to make chocolate from Orihime. Who knows how that chocolate would taste.
ray chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
aww dat waz nice
WatchfulGhost-0177 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
more story and...a little less fluffy. u got covered, now on to Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, etc. great start, now can u keep it up?
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
that was short and sweet and very fluffy
iamzim87 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I agree, a threesome would be awesome. I don't think that's been done yet with Ichigo, Nel and Orihime. You should definitely write it.
Bydo chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I really like this story. I know its a one shot but I see a lot of potential in it. Hopefully you can make it into a multichapter one or atleast expand upon it in a sequel?