Reviews for adonné de la chaleur
"What happened to the monster? Did it leave? Why didn't it attack Halt and Gilan?" :) Just kidding! I realize that that was just a hallucination. I love your story! BEST story ever and totally made my day! I will endeavor to be more, and I quote, "awesome".
BlackBlackBlue chapter 1 . 4/1
You're actually really good at switching between POV's, I'm impressed! And I love the way you write about Will's symptoms in detail, especially the stuff about feeling cold.

I normally cringe when reading about vomit, but idk you write it in a really non-disgusting way! I'll definitely be reading more on this.

PS, your story description is sooooo epic!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Sounds like Gillan. Love this story! Pretty much something John might write!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
They've got Will.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Great, now Will gets to suffer more. Thanks a lot.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Let me guess, Malcom.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Don't you DARE put him back on warmwed!
Wolfwind97 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely love this story! Great job! One of the best Ranger's Apprentice fanfiction I have read in a while!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
OMG im DYING of laughter right now...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! lady pauline-GET OUT! "those girls ur sweet on" OMG DYING!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
YAY HE DIDNT DIEEEE! AHHHH I WAS FREAKING OUT SO BAD I WAS LIKE "NOOOOOOOOOOO U CANT KILL HIM!"
oakleaf chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Lovely story :)

I love your style and it was quite well written. I feel like some of it could have been elaborated on more, like the backstory of Roger.

You have written a great story. Well done!
AwesomeDolphinGirl chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
Bralt chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
very good story
JustaBunchaHOOPLA chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
great story! I'm so glad no one I liked died. I hate those fan fictions where everybody dies! :P
Elsforever chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
I really liked your story but you've made a little mistake. In this line will should be Gilan, because will was just send out of the house. So:

Will took his glass, downing a bit of the burning liquid.

should become:

Gilan took his glass, downing a bit of the burning liquid.