Reviews for A Remedy to Cure All Ills
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Damn right it is! Though I'd like to know what sort of problems he would have from contact with her.
Renegone chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aw, nicely done! I love this pairing. and I heart Mordin. :D
Lucidique chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I would so deal with a rash if it was Thane giving me the rash. I mean... COME ON. Who wouldn't? Alright, now that the fangirling has subsided for the time being, let me tell you that I adored this story. It was well-written and cute and you were on-spot with the characterization. Well done. )
Januarysixth chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Pssht so worth it. /high fives Shepard
Rikku-rebeca chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Haha, that was great. Gave me a great laugh.

Just one tiny thing that bothered me. When I read fanfics about Mass Effect I like to imagine my Shepard in the story. Every time you wrote "Angelina" it threw me off and my mind had to re-write it with just "Shepard" so I could enjoy the story.

That's just me though. Great writing!
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I meant to review this ages ago. No rash or itching (even with pustules) could ever keep Thane and Shepard from some "quiet" hours alone. I love this. Your Shepard is such a trooper ;).
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was lots of fun. Poor Angelina
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ha, awkward, cute and enjoyable.

I wonder what Thane's problem is?
KBones chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was a very amusing story, i could feel Angelina's discomfort and akwardness, and found myself laughing at Mordin's, well Mordin. He is awesome.

Great story!
Chaos Githzerai chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I was happy to see another one-shot from you up, and this brought a smile to my face. Man, reading about your version of Mordin's ointments /almost/ makes me feel sorry for my own Shepard, but as you wrote in closing, yes, so totally worth it.

This made me remember when I got to the 'sex talk' with Mordin, and I sat there staring at the TV for a few minutes before I went "You're /joking/, right? Hallucinations? A /rash/?" ... which makes me wonder how the hell a rash would come about. O_o;

Ahem, anyway! I look forward to anything else you have planned for Angelina and for our favorite drell.
slyfoxxy chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Lol I loved it, you captred Mordin perfectly, I could hear him reciting the lines in my head, well done!