Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
syrrah chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
M... Reserving judgement as yet but keen for more...
ecxe chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very intrigued by this...excited to see how their road trip goes:)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
loved it!
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I squealed a little bit when I read that Angela was dating Edward...and then I squealed again at the mental image of them trading spit.

I like Angela. I do. I hardcore 3 her.

But my canon heart cannot take things like that. ::sob::

LOL. I'll live.

I'm already bouncing eagerly at how this story will progress.
lippylou chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hey AJ

A new fic - how exciting. I love your writing and I think this story will be a lot of fun.

nosleep3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Normally I'm not crazy about stories that are blatant copies of well-known movies. BUT, I have always admired your work, and I'd love to see how you take a premise and make it your own. So I'm willing and ready to give this a chance.

As for this chapter, it's simple and straightforward, but it sets the stage well. I like Bella's characterization. Good luck with the rest of the challenge!
Nina -Gravity's Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Uuh, nice start! I want to see how this one goes. (: Update soon!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really like this!
insideSAMShead chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i love it! i hope you update really soon, it just pulled me in the very first couple sentences and thats hard to do. Although I hate seeing Edward with anyone..I'm really exceited about the conflict this will make :D
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was a lot of fun to read. I was worried that I'd be picturing BC & MR ... but somehow E&B are too powerful to get overshadowed by anyone else. Enjoyed her nitpicking over his CD collection. There are so many scenes I'm looking forward to being replayed here!
mcruscito chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love it so far! Have to admit, the Angela is a little hard to stomach, but just because she's with Edward in the first place. She's probably easier to deal with than any other character. Interesting and good choice (: Can't wait to read more!

jat5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
My God, I was waiting for this story and my heart did a little pitter patter when I saw it in my inbox. GREAT start. So this may be a completely stupid question but this story will be 25 chapters correct? What will your update schedule be like?
VolterraTemptress chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i like how this will be sad to see them break angela's heart...but i like it...not to be mean at all, but its good to have a little controversy sometimes...and things cant always be all tied up with little bow ties and perfect all the time...i hopethere is some controversy, dont cop out of it just we get out little perfect endings...sometimes in life good people get hurt by other good people even if al intentions were good
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Okay it's really sad that I can't get through one chapter where Edward and Angela are making out without crying. That seriously fucking broke my heart even though I know things'll be okay because I've seen When Harry Met Sally. Shit, son, I'm pathetic. Can't wait to read the rest :) ::cuddles up with her lion stuffed animal or possibly Edward blanket and stops crying::
drkvctry chapter 1 . 2/10/2010