Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
mcruscito chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love it so far! Have to admit, the Angela is a little hard to stomach, but just because she's with Edward in the first place. She's probably easier to deal with than any other character. Interesting and good choice (: Can't wait to read more!

Cristina
jat5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
My God, I was waiting for this story and my heart did a little pitter patter when I saw it in my inbox. GREAT start. So this may be a completely stupid question but this story will be 25 chapters correct? What will your update schedule be like?
VolterraTemptress chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i like how this starts...it will be sad to see them break angela's heart...but i like it...not to be mean at all, but its good to have a little controversy sometimes...and things cant always be all tied up with little bow ties and perfect all the time...i hopethere is some controversy, dont cop out of it just we get out little perfect endings...sometimes in life good people get hurt by other good people even if al intentions were good
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Okay it's really sad that I can't get through one chapter where Edward and Angela are making out without crying. That seriously fucking broke my heart even though I know things'll be okay because I've seen When Harry Met Sally. Shit, son, I'm pathetic. Can't wait to read the rest :) ::cuddles up with her lion stuffed animal or possibly Edward blanket and stops crying::
drkvctry chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
love the movie..love this fic!

sopolite chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love it so far! I can tell it's going to be just as amazing as all your other stories. Can't wait for more! :)
alisa231 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh, this is cute. I like your use of Angela; she and Edward seem cute together temporarily, at least. I look forward to more.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm glad it wasn't instantly Bella falling in love- because that's gross when it's a friend's long-term boyfriend. And in canon I'm far happier to see Edward with Angela than pretty much anyone else.
aveasyn chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Cute
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You should set this in the 80s as well so they can have giant giant hair.
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aw i am so happy you are doing this story! i love when harry met sally i cant wait to see you're spin on it ]
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Can't wait for more of this one! Great idea...I loved it!
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aw I got all warm and fuzzy thinking about the movie there... Love that opening...

I love it. I can't wait to see where you take it.
christag banner chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Interesting...Can't wait to see where you will go with this one. :)
Saniaast27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
NOT BAD DO YOU INTEND TO MAKE THIS A STORY OR ITS JUST ONE-SHOT. i WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT PROGRESS MORE
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 Next »