Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
AlexTheMischiefer chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Hahahhahahahaha, you just have to love this story, LOL, your writing is awsome as always and this was one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. Even though their seperation after the sex was a bit angsty, the rest of the sotry was still effin funny!

Keep writing

Alex 3
Mrs. Shockjay chapter 25 . 6/11/2010
I love that you made Aro and Caius lovers that came out in 1980s Rome! That's just funny to me.
swan0456 chapter 25 . 6/10/2010
This is one of my favorite movies as a matter of fact I'm gonna go watch it now. Your version with Bella and Edward was great I loved the way you did all the best scenes.
awesome purple monkey chapter 25 . 5/30/2010
I loved it. at first i was skeptical because of the short chapters, but i realized i didn't need them to be any longer. the story was cute, and a keeper.
vampyRN chapter 25 . 5/30/2010
That was fun!
Siblings-Curse chapter 25 . 5/30/2010
Where's Rennesme?
vampluvr25 chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
I love this! I missed it throughout the story. HEHE Carlisle and Esme at a Sex Pistols Concert. They tied with Rosalie and Emmett for my favorite story.

Two of those were actually like the movie too so that was sweet.
vampluvr25 chapter 24 . 5/27/2010
I've got mixed feelings about the no kids thing.

I like the name Phineas Gage, I laughed when Edward sugestested it. It was very unexpected, but at the same time very Edward.
vampluvr25 chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
I love these original chapters.
vampluvr25 chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
she definately didn't fake it this time.
vampluvr25 chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
I knew that was coming so I don't know why I'm crying!
vampluvr25 chapter 19 . 5/27/2010
Go get your girl Teddy!
vampluvr25 chapter 18 . 5/27/2010
I hate Dickens too but I'll listen if Edward was the one reading it.
vampluvr25 chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
I love that you keep all of the best lines in the movie in the fic. Even the eff you's :D

LMAO I was looking at the first dress this morning, and thinking 'how the eff did people think this was pretty?' and I was thinking about Alice's dress thinking 'now that's what I'm talkin' about!'
vampluvr25 chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
Poor Edward and Bella. All that wasted time for nothing. The myth that could submit
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »