Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
vampluvr25 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I just finished watching this movie. So it will be fun to read the twilight adaptation.
lknots chapter 25 . 5/25/2010
Great take on this! Read straight through it. When Harry met Sally is one of my favourite feelgood movies :) Thank you for writing!
ssarrahh chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
This was cute. It's been in my bookmarks for awhile and I'm glad I finally got around to it.

kudos:]
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
Really fun to read. But I did have trouble visualising Edward & Bella instead of Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. i suspect thst has much more to do with how often I've watched the movie though than your writing- which was wonderful as always. Thank you!
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
This story was too cute, and a really nice adaptation of the movie for E & B. Edward as the picky one works perfectly, and Bella as the one who rushes in to call it a mistake also worked.

I loved it! Now back to Bon foie.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
I love this idea for a story! "When Harry Met Sally" is one of my most favorite romances, and I think I have seen it at least 20 times. I know it is complete, but I might have to gush if it continues to be this good!
MsLiss chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
really fun story.
i love the movie when harry meet sally and to think i may have to rent it soon just to relive the movie!
thank you !
thunnababy chapter 25 . 5/5/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed until I finished this crazy, wonderful story, I just wanted to keep getting to the next chapter! Loved it. The chapter where they were playing Pictionary was so funny/hilarious I was laughing out loud! Great writing Amethyyst.
stariskye chapter 25 . 5/5/2010
I love this movie and I love this story :) Well done
-A
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
Love it! It's great, and very original (:
Iplaythefrenchhornlovetwilight chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
YES! love aro and caius!
Auddiec Tattedminx chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is cute :)
Jocelynlynn chapter 25 . 4/25/2010
awesome story.. and I have not seen 'when harry met sally' now I really will have to see it. but you did a awesome job on this story. Now just please finish Bonnie Foi.. I love your writing.. Thanks
Edward'sDJ chapter 25 . 4/17/2010
Fantastic end. Great to have all the ends (even ones we didn't know we had) tied up.

Loved Aro and Caius.