Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
bellawu chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Awwwww...the sweetest chapter ever!
bellawu chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm sad already knowing this story only have 25 chapter. The first two chapter is so good and so funny. I like this even better than the movie. Although I had a hard time picturing bella, meg ryan face always came up. Damn! But after you mention bella sleeping outfit, then I can picturing kristen/bella again.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
Excellent story! Now I have to watch the movie again.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Thank God no perfect children! A very nice change.
ScarlettSunshine chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
I have torn through quite a few of your stories now and honestly I've just been sucked into each one. I mean, your writing just amazes me. Their the kind of stories you curl up and forget about real work for, the kind you continue to read through meals and the kind you tell yourself one more chapter and find yourself nine chapters later with circles under your eyes while you incessantly scroll to read on. It's insane. Your characterizations are wonderful. They make me laugh, bring me to the verge of tears, make my stomach flutter and my heart clench. My word, you have incredible talent.
I loved every bit of every chapter.
It's funny because I'm not a huge fan of When Harry Met Sally and I never truly understood the point of reading stories transcribed from films. This was worth it though. It was amazing.
Their relationship was well written and realistic. Natural, too, which I always think is the best thing in written characters. Everything in this was very smooth, nothing came out of nowhere it, never abrupt. It was beautiful. I think I sort of wished they had kids though, Bella had said that eventually or one day she would and I was kind of sad they didn't. But never mind that I suppose, the two ended up deliriously happy anyway and I'm sure you've gotten this comment before. My only other thing was that you may have overdone it for me on Edward's femininity but it was humorous so that's not a real complaint, just found it a little strange though it gave him a rounder character.
Okay. Well, I really did enjoy this.
Thank you for writing.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Love it! I never watched the movie but I will now :P

Edward's such a girl. He's fabulous.

This last chapter was a brilliant idea. Thanks for writing!
Dfhyfjjhhk chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
oh, man, THAT was a really bad idea, telling us to read/watch "when harry met sally" it screwed my interest! but nevertheless i'll read it! : )
Zara54321 chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
i absolutely adore this story- probably my favourite
Oh Carol chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Oh, poor Edward is a hell of a man. I envy his patience here.
Oh Carol chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Ahh those two. sigh. Jasper (or rather, Alice) was foreseeing it, right? Miscommunication IS the root of every conflict! haha
Oh Carol chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Awww that was so sweet and sexy - actually, sensual - and just perfect altogether. They really are meant for each other. The first time felt so natural, I loved it... probably one of my favorite "first times" I've ever read!
Oh Carol chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Ah yes, and here I giggled so loud with this scene, that I almost woke my mom up, who was napping beside me. Great recreation of that classic scene... I have yet to see the whole film, btw
Oh Carol chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
It's been a week or so that I kept looking for a good, quick and funny fic to read, and I finally found it! This is just what I needed.

Your writing is great, as always, but what I like most about this fic is the story telling, and the way you developed the characters personalities. It was all defined very soon, I think that works pretty well (perhaps because it's a shorter story?).

Anyway, I love it already, and seriously laughed out loud in some parts. Oh, their banter is awesome. I'm off to read more now!
LulaGrace chapter 25 . 12/6/2012